What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

| XboxLiveLogon | Modding Service | Mod Menu | LiveStream | Join session |

Status
Not open for further replies.
credmexicano

credmexicano

Reaction score
Sin$
[Quote = "XboxLiveLogon, publicar: 9658780, miembro: 490355"]? ¿Qué pasa con aureola [/ quote]
EN BUSCA DE UN LOBBY DE EXP HALO ALGUIEN PUEDE AYUDAR

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
[Quote = "XboxLiveLogon, publicar: 9658780, miembro: 490355"]? ¿Qué pasa con aureola [/ quote]
EN BUSCA DE UN LOBBY DE EXP HALO ALGUIEN PUEDE AYUDAR
Yea exactly that

D

Domdante7

Reaction score
Sin$
Bm1qPKA.jpg

Atlas has taken the time to join in with my service as a partner and will assist me when I need him.
Click the box below this post to give a damn about this post!

k3wyg0.png

You can see updates and contact me through Twitter XboxLiveLogon XboxLiveLogon

2dvjxpj.png

r7pw0m.png

MW2 Challenge Lobby:
-Unlock All
-Prestige & Rank
-Stats
-Colored Classes
-XP Infection

2gv7c09.png

Post your gamertag below and then join my session!

2v1nrj5.png

XboxLiveLogon17 - ONLINE
Atlas - Offline

1puu54.png

1. Don't scream or play music!
2. Don't spam us with invites!
3. When you have what you want, don't join back! This makes room for other people who need unlocks.
4. When in the lobby don't kill people standing in one spot because they are trying to use the mod menu. If you do so, we reserve the right to kick you.
5. This is not a trickshot-lobby. Please refrain from taking up a space if your mods are complete.
5. Enjoy yourself and have a great day!

331m2vo.png

Not accepting at this time.

302q3aw.png

oqbq4p.png

2aa09pl.png

Anyone in this list will NOT be aloud into any of my lobbies that i host, my decision wont be changed on the matter as there will be a reason for you being on the list, if you manage to get into my lobby you will be de-ranked and kicked right away! i always check the lobby before i start it!
Fold CTRL
ZombieKillez2

GModeActivate
needforspeed41
Y0UNG W4RRI0R
Neon Ze8rA
Real Mignolet
iMikeeeeeey x
CArtierISmon E
ohJoshh x

2yltlp0.png

Hi, im XboxLiveLogon.
I have 2 jasper jtags and 1 Jasper RGH

The reason i got into modding was because i wanted to make a name for myself as "THE" Modder, i wanted to try to be the best modder out there in my field of work (Modernwarfare 2) I noticed all of the other modders out there are all stuck up and dont really communicate with the large community out there and there are very few that only do it because they like to do it, that is why i dont change for any of my lobbies as i think everyone should get what they want completely free of charge, in my eyes i dont think people should charge for any lobbies at all, ino it does cost to host for some people but they should make that money with charging then host all the rest of there lobbies free!

I started modding offline games in 2012 and got the idea to get a rgh in 2013.
I started making little programs for online rgh's when i had one as i had the rgh to be able to test them.

Fast forward a yea to 2014 at the start of the year i made a post on a different website im not going to name, i got to 15k views and a couple of hundred replies and then they suspended my account and deleted the post.

Recently i have made my post on se7ensins on the 7th of July 2014 and ever since i have made it ive have met so many good people and helped so many people im glad to have made this post on se7ensins, i have been a member of se7ensins for about a year and a little bit but i havent really posted!

Id like to thank all of the moderators for helping me a lot with the post and i hope to do you guys proud!

Thanks for all the support guys, the community is great and ill try to help as many people as i possibly can!
Hello friends, my name’s Atlas, and I aim to keep you alive.
I’ll be keeping my age and location to myself, but if you get to know me, you’ll learn both at some point.
I use a Xenon Retail, Xenon JTAG, and a Trinity RGH.

Some of you may remember me as Applepiesurge. I originally got into modding and into Se7enSine back when Halo 3 was just coming out. A friend of mine showed me a modded usermap on Halo 3 he got off of someone’s file share and I was blown away (even though those types of mods are fairly simple). From then on, I wanted to be a modder. I googled “Halo 3 modding” and found my way to Se7enSins. I basically signed up and read for a few years. More recently, I began to post. From there, I just became more connected to this community. I wrote out a few guides and tutorials on what I knew (feel free to check my signature for the better ones) and made a lot of friends along the way.

Not too long ago, I had gotten my homebrew consoles to do some more advanced Halo Series modding (.map) and learned the ways of RTEing. There’s a lot more to the process of learning what I know and my “journey” in the modding field, but I do not wish to bore any of you. Some of you may remember me as being a Writer for the site not too long ago at all. I was only recently promoted to Diet Moderator and I aim to work just as hard as I did when I was a Writer. Although my job entails keeping the CoD sections clean, I still like to provide support and contribute to the community in different ways. I’ll be assisting XboxLiveLogon whenever he should need anything.

I want to thank XboxLiveLogon for letting me join his service and for serving the community so well thus far! I also want to thank anyone in advance who will be taking advantage of this excellent service and anyone who already has.

Bm1qPKA.jpg

Atlas has taken the time to join in with my service as a partner and will assist me when I need him.

k3wyg0.png

2dvjxpj.png

r7pw0m.png

MW2 Challenge Lobby:
-Unlock All
-Prestige & Rank
-Stats
-Colored Classes
-XP Infection

2gv7c09.png

2v1nrj5.png

XboxLiveLogon17 - ONLINE
Atlas - Offline

1puu54.png

3. When you have what you want, don't join back! This makes room for other people who need unlocks.
4. When in the lobby don't kill people standing in one spot because they are trying to use the mod menu. If you do so, we reserve the right to kick you.
5. This is not a trickshot-lobby. Please refrain from taking up a space if your mods are complete.

331m2vo.png

302q3aw.png

oqbq4p.png

2aa09pl.png

Anyone in this list will NOT be aloud into any of my lobbies that i host, my decision wont be changed on the matter as there will be a reason for you being on the list, if you manage to get into my lobby you will be de-ranked and kicked right away! i always check the lobby before i start it!
Fold CTRL
ZombieKillez2

GModeActivate
needforspeed41
Y0UNG W4RRI0R
Neon Ze8rA
Real Mignolet
iMikeeeeeey x
CArtierISmon E
ohJoshh x

2yltlp0.png

Hi, im XboxLiveLogon.

The reason i got into modding was because i wanted to make a name for myself as "THE" Modder, i wanted to try to be the best modder out there in my field of work (Modernwarfare 2) I noticed all of the other modders out there are all stuck up and dont really communicate with the large community out there and there are very few that only do it because they like to do it, that is why i dont change for any of my lobbies as i think everyone should get what they want completely free of charge, in my eyes i dont think people should charge for any lobbies at all, ino it does cost to host for some people but they should make that money with charging then host all the rest of there lobbies free!

I started making little programs for online rgh's when i had one as i had the rgh to be able to test them.

Fast forward a yea to 2014 at the start of the year i made a post on a different website im not going to name, i got to 15k views and a couple of hundred replies and then they suspended my account and deleted the post.

Recently i have made my post on se7ensins on the 7th of July 2014 and ever since i have made it ive have met so many good people and helped so many people im glad to have made this post on se7ensins, i have been a member of se7ensins for about a year and a little bit but i havent really posted!

Id like to thank all of the moderators for helping me a lot with the post and i hope to do you guys proud!

Thanks for all the support guys, the community is great and ill try to help as many people as i possibly can!
I’ll be keeping my age and location to myself, but if you get to know me, you’ll learn both at some point.

Some of you may remember me as Applepiesurge. I originally got into modding and into Se7enSine back when Halo 3 was just coming out. A friend of mine showed me a modded usermap on Halo 3 he got off of someone’s file share and I was blown away (even though those types of mods are fairly simple). From then on, I wanted to be a modder. I googled “Halo 3 modding” and found my way to Se7enSins. I basically signed up and read for a few years. More recently, I began to post. From there, I just became more connected to this community. I wrote out a few guides and tutorials on what I knew (feel free to check my signature for the better ones) and made a lot of friends along the way.

Not too long ago, I had gotten my homebrew consoles to do some more advanced Halo Series modding (.map) and learned the ways of RTEing. There’s a lot more to the process of learning what I know and my “journey” in the modding field, but I do not wish to bore any of you. Some of you may remember me as being a Writer for the site not too long ago at all. I was only recently promoted to Diet Moderator and I aim to work just as hard as I did when I was a Writer. Although my job entails keeping the CoD sections clean, I still like to provide support and contribute to the community in different ways. I’ll be assisting XboxLiveLogon whenever he should need anything.

I want to thank XboxLiveLogon for letting me join his service and for serving the community so well thus far! I also want to thank anyone in advance who will be taking advantage of this excellent service and anyone who already has.

legit GT: Epifinyy 
Legit gt: Epifinyy

T

thesk8rmatt

Reaction score
Sin$
Bm1qPKA.jpg

k3wyg0.png

2dvjxpj.png

r7pw0m.png

MW2 Challenge Lobby:
-Unlock All
-Prestige & Rank
-Stats
-Colored Classes
-XP Infection

2gv7c09.png

2v1nrj5.png

XboxLiveLogon17 - ONLINE
Atlas - Offline

1puu54.png

331m2vo.png

302q3aw.png

oqbq4p.png

2aa09pl.png

Fold CTRL
ZombieKillez2

GModeActivate
needforspeed41
Y0UNG W4RRI0R
Neon Ze8rA
Real Mignolet
iMikeeeeeey x
CArtierISmon E
ohJoshh x

2yltlp0.png

Hi, im XboxLiveLogon.

Annualtrout4873

Sure Wish

Sure Wish

Reaction score
Sin$
Need invite please 
Bm1qPKA.jpg

k3wyg0.png

2dvjxpj.png

r7pw0m.png

MW2 Challenge Lobby:
-Unlock All
-Prestige & Rank
-Stats
-Colored Classes
-XP Infection

2gv7c09.png

2v1nrj5.png

XboxLiveLogon17 - ONLINE
Atlas - Offline

1puu54.png

331m2vo.png

302q3aw.png

oqbq4p.png

2aa09pl.png

Fold CTRL
ZombieKillez2

GModeActivate
needforspeed41
Y0UNG W4RRI0R
Neon Ze8rA
Real Mignolet
iMikeeeeeey x
CArtierISmon E
ohJoshh x

2yltlp0.png

Hi, im XboxLiveLogon.

Can u invite me please ?

Gt. Burnttoash00

K

Kurtis Tirevold

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit! Start it up when you are ready! We all thank you highly!
BIG N TASTEY77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register