.NET Xbox RGH IP pulling XRPC/JRPC tool Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conix

Conix

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so to start this off, many people have seen XRPC tools that are able to pull IP addresses along with the matching gamertag. Today I am going to explain how this works, I will not be giving you the code or anything but by the end of this tutorial you should be able to figure out how to code it yourself.

Now if you want to be able to pull ip's for any game you must find the structure address to do so, I am going to be using the Black Ops 3 structure address as an example. So the structure address to get ip addresses for Black Ops 3 is 0x8208ABF8. Now in order to find the structure address point you will need to first know PPC and second you will need to dig through the default.xex and or the default_mp.xex file pertained to the specific game, you can use IDA pro to do so.

Now once you have found all of the structure addresses you want to use, you will now need to code them into a C# .NET Application. So I will give you a little hint to how this works and a little hint on how to code it. So basically the code to pull IP addresses is basically the same code as pulling gamertags. Now the code isn't the exact same, but it is very very similar. Now to pull gamertags you are going to be using a byte, which you will also be using a byte to pull IP addresses. So let me explain this a little more before I proceed. Now there is an order to everything, just like when you pull gamertags it pulls the gamertags in the same order everytime. So when you pull IP addresses it is going to pull the IP address in the same order as it pulls gamertags, and that is how you can pull the matching IP address to the gamertag.

Now the pull gamertags you will be using a code like this:
C:
public string GetGamertags(int cli)
{
    if (!this.connected)
    {
        this.try_connect();
    }
    byte[] input = new byte[15];
    input = JRPC.GetMemory(this.Console, this.getMPPS(cli) + 19320u, 15u);
    return this.ByteToString(input);

Now to pull IP's, the code is pretty much the same, I will not be telling you the code, but this is all of the information I will be giving you. I feel I have explained it enough to where someone that knows PPC, and C# could code this easily. If you have any question's please feel free to comment below!​

Last edited by a moderator:
OvaKill

OvaKill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so to start this off, many people have seen XRPC tools that are able to pull IP addresses along with the matching gamertag. Today I am going to explain how this works, I will not be giving you the code or anything but by the end of this tutorial you should be able to figure out how to code it yourself.

Now if you want to be able to pull ip's for any game you must find the structure address to do so, I am going to be using the Black Ops 3 structure address as an example. So the structure address to get ip addresses for Black Ops 3 is 0x8208ABF8. Now in order to find the structure address point you will need to first know PPC and second you will need to dig through the default.xex and or the default_mp.xex file pertained to the specific game, you can use IDA pro to do so.

Now once you have found all of the structure addresses you want to use, you will now need to code them into a C# .NET Application. So I will give you a little hint to how this works and a little hint on how to code it. So basically the code to pull IP addresses is basically the same code as pulling gamertags. Now the code isn't the exact same, but it is very very similar. Now to pull gamertags you are going to be using a byte, which you will also be using a byte to pull IP addresses. So let me explain this a little more before I proceed. Now there is an order to everything, just like when you pull gamertags it pulls the gamertags in the same order everytime. So when you pull IP addresses it is going to pull the IP address in the same order as it pulls gamertags, and that is how you can pull the matching IP address to the gamertag.

C:
{
    if (!this.connected)
    {
        this.try_connect();
    }

Now to pull IP's, the code is pretty much the same, I will not be telling you the code, but this is all of the information I will be giving you. I feel I have explained it enough to where someone that knows PPC, and C# could code this easily. If you have any question's please feel free to comment below!​
This shouldn't be posted pulling IPs is illegal

Robert

Robert

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

WAT. Pulling IP addresses is not illegal and it never will be. It doesn't matter what your purpose is for grabbing someone's IP address, the act of grabbing it is completely legal, considering it's HOW WE FAKKING COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET.

Puregamer62

Puregamer62

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for this, i should be able to figure this out

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
What isn't illegal tbh.
Btw were all breaking the law by having a username that has nothing to do with our IRL name. So ye 

C:
{
    if (!this.connected)
    {
        this.try_connect();
    }

I mean this looks stolen :wink:
19320u, 15u <--- definitely stolen from a tool.

Conix

Conix

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What isn't illegal tbh.
Btw were all breaking the law by having a username that has nothing to do with our IRL name. So ye 

I mean this looks stolen :wink:
19320u, 15u <--- definitely stolen from a tool.
I took that from the Zambies source code that I dumped lol.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No point in explaining how any of this works, people around here just like to take code that someone else has already done and slap it in a tool and release it as theirs or sell it.

There is also another way to do this by the way for party IP's and other game IP's.

OvaKill

OvaKill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No point in explaining how any of this works, people around here just like to take code that someone else has already done and slap it in a tool and release it as theirs or sell it.

There is also another way to do this by the way for party IP's and other game IP's.
That's what I been telling everybody about the BO3 tool but nobody seems to care it's stolen code

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I been telling everybody about the BO3 tool but nobody seems to care it's stolen code
People wont care. If the code is out there. People will do what they please.

Jambeans

Jambeans

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not useful at all, All you have here is stolen code with as little explanation. You clearly have no idea what you are on about judging from the fact this code is copypasta from simple assembly explorer;and you've just worded some information on what you think is correct. This is helpful to no one, at least post the source if you can't explain for others to actually learn from. Instead of saying "I will not be telling you the code" as you clearly can't code yourself nor do you have any basic ppc knowledge.

~Jambeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register