• Thread starter Antarthaw
  • Start date
  • Views 8,072
Antarthaw

Antarthaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know another one but this is for those like me that don't have the option with the wifi/Ethernet cable.

Make sure to start the playlist from a public session, if you start it from invite or crew session when you return to free mode it will be marked as public session but it will still be invite only

1. Make a playlist with one short race on it (I use Down the Drain) and save the playlist.

2. Start the playlist. Finish the race. Press X to restart the playlist.

3. This will spawn you in an empty public session, in a pre-race lobby.

4. Press B to exit the pre-race lobby, you are now in a public session alone.

Not the founder of this, doesn't last forever but I had a good hour and half last night before randoms joined. So far works every time. Enjoy and please forgive if I have done this wrong, I don't post much

Last edited by a moderator:
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know another one but this is for those like me that don't have the option with the wifi/Ethernet cable

1. Make a playlist with one short race on it (I use Down the Drain) and save the playlist.

Not the founder of this, doesn't last forever but I had a good hour and half last night before randoms joined. So far works every time. Enjoy and please forgive if I have done this wrong, I don't post much
The problem is that a lot of the same methods get posted. This is new to me. Will definitely try this once I've finished wrapping the mountain of presents.

Antarthaw

Antarthaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is that a lot of the same methods get posted. This is new to me. Will definitely try this once I've finished wrapping the mountain of presents.
I was meant to be wrapping presents lol.......then I found this!
Merry Christmas mate hope you get done quick

Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its easier to go into public match on wifi then once in lobby connect ethernet, works every time as long as you have an ethernet.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know another one but this is for those like me that don't have the option with the wifi/Ethernet cable

Holy sh*t, works like a charm!! Just did it. I would highly suggest though that if you do this method, that you play anywhere from 3-6 or more long youtube videos on a computer that's connected to the same wifi after you've successfully gotten into a solo public lobby, so that you lag your internet and keep other players from joining. At least that should help keep them out for quite some time.

Thanks for this man! Much easier than only playing a sh*t ton of YT vids and attempting to join an empty public session for over an hour lol

Last edited:
Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find mate, I'll use it when I get my Xbox One tomorrow!
Now finish wrapping those presents :wink:

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem guys, maybe now we can all have a very profitable xmas

Well, I already have gotten a very profitable xmas in gta with that new car dupe. :biggrin: But, this is definitely a huge bonus, considering it's something that may never get patched.

X

xbozziee

Reaction score
Sin$
posted the simple version of this a week ago haha, ive been using contact missions n failing the mission to end it n restart playlist

Antarthaw

Antarthaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
posted the simple version of this a week ago haha, ive been using contact missions n failing the mission to end it n restart playlist
Ok, didn't notice your version, any possible version is good in my opinion

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess who didn't read the whole post in the OP :thumbsdown: :facepalm: :biggrin:
Its easier to go into public match on wifi then once in lobby connect ethernet, works every time as long as you have an ethernet.

Thanks will def try this although I'm daring enuff to do Imports in public sessions, when I want to offload quick I'll do this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register