Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
my xbox just stopped reading my usb and I dont know why everything else is reading it but not my xbox can anyone help

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried plugging it in to the different usb spots on the xbox???

if so... then i have no idea...try a different usb flash drive

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you say it works on the other devices I would backup your profile on your mac/pc then try reformatting on your computer first as suggested above and then try reconfigure in the Xbox.

Also is the device not even recognised in settings memory or just not seeing your profile/data on the USB stick.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As you say it works on the other devices I would backup your profile on your mac/pc then try reformatting on your computer first as suggested above and then try reconfigure in the Xbox.

Also is the device not even recognised in settings memory or just not seeing your profile/data on the USB stick.
its not being recognized

D

Deleted member 287641

GIGITY GIGITY
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been having similar issues on my JTAG. It happens to be just one port, but my problem I think is the port itself. It sucks because even though its a Jasper its not a Slim which has alot more ports.
I would say try a different port. Or just keep resetting console so that it will read it. I have done both and they have worked for me.
Good luck.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been having similar issues on my JTAG. It happens to be just one port, but my problem I think is the port itself. It sucks because even though its a Jasper its not a Slim which has alot more ports.
I would say try a different port. Or just keep resetting console so that it will read it. I have done both and they have worked for me.
Good luck.
I have a slim and all the ports are working because its reading other flash drives but for some reason it wont read the one I need it to read.

D

Deleted member 287641

GIGITY GIGITY
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a slim and all the ports are working because its reading other flash drives but for some reason it wont read the one I need it to read.
Hmmmm Load it up into Horizon or Modio to see if it actually loads the data. Its possible (only god may know lol) that somehow it got reflashed back to stock. Easy to do if you keep messing with it on computer and screw up.

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's very odd as it works with other drives. Have you tried backing it up and formatting on your pc first. It's worth a try. My next step would be if you have other drives it does see, format one of them in the Xbox and transfer over the profile using your computer and use the new drive.

I know it's not nessacerily a fix but is a work around and gets you back up and running.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks everyone but its working now I dont know what happened but Iam not going to worry about it now

Top Bottom
Login
Register