What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradize

Paradize

iniQuity
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah okay thanks, I was wondering. I'm purchasing it tomorrow night probably thanks man

DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Online for Life with #XboxLiveServer
Reaction score
Sin$
They also have the best support team. I would really prefer this over XBLSE. You can expect a token system like apkmods in the future. :smile:

Paradize

Paradize

iniQuity
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbox freezes when i put the xbls stealth plugin, every time i take it out it works fine. When i put it in it shows the xbox 360 logo and then just turns off .

DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Reaction score
Sin$
My xbox freezes when i put the xbls stealth plugin, every time i take it out it works fine. When i put it in it shows the xbox 360 logo and then just turns off .

You need to clear cache in xex menu, and you can also try reseting router. I was having the same problem but it was fixed. :smile:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It didn't work i tried both things.
had somewhat the same issue, my xbox would shut off with the xblstealth.xex i was given, they have removed me from the server and they said no refunds were allowed...

DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Reaction score
Sin$
had somewhat the same issue, my xbox would shut off with the xblstealth.xex i was given, they have removed me from the server and they said no refunds were allowed...

They added my CPUKey before I even paid. I told them I was buying and they asked for my CPUKey. After I paid I recieved the files. This server is really good. Like I said in an earlier post, expect a token system. :wink:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They added my CPUKey before I even paid. I told them I was buying and they asked for my CPUKey. After I paid I recieved the files. This server is really good. Like I said in an earlier post, expect a token system. :wink:
Really must have added the wrong scp key. I couldn't get my xbox to boot correct with the XBLstealth.xex that i was given so i asked for a refund and was refused it, devon said no refunds. So i'm currently talking to admins about this. but either way there's a bunch of good reviews, I just wish the people that work weren't a******s, i'm never going to try this service again. I have someone else that's selling lifetime and i'm going to take the offer.

DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Reaction score
Sin$
Really must have added the wrong scp key. I couldn't get my xbox to boot correct with the XBLstealth.xex that i was given so i asked for a refund and was refused it, devon said no refunds. So i'm currently talking to admins about this. but either way there's a bunch of good reviews, I just wish the people that work weren't ********, i'm never going to try this service again. I have someone else that's selling lifetime and i'm going to take the offer.
I purchased Lifetime. If they would have refused a refund if I couldn't connect then they would be in deep crap, but this server is working fine. If you think they put on the wrong CPU then I would have done a recheck to see if I sent the right CPU myself. The only other servers that I can think of as of now is XeLiveHive and XBLSE.

Master Shenmue

Master Shenmue

------- Official Hoster ------- OFFICIALY <3 WOLFS
Reaction score
Sin$
got my vouch :smile:

Had 3 days total so far

H

hungoverrr

Reaction score
Sin$
vouch my my dude everydaynine and devon and there suppot staff. easy people to talk to and they will help you to some extent. there prices are way better then most to.

LavishModz

LavishModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit Sever!! I get instant replys from everdaynine, and when i had a problem he sent support asap and helped me fix the problem.. great team.. apart from devon trolling me with his name haha, there cool guys xD

WesZ

WesZ

|Free hoster for se7ensins|
Treasure Hunter Contest Sponsor 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I do think that the new token system is better its legit and it works fine i had 6 months online and my kv is still working and you dont have to contact people to go online online just redeem the code they mail and you are good to go

DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Reaction score
Sin$
The token system is much more expensive. This server is cheaper and works just the same as the token system. There could be a token system in the making for this server. :rolleyes:

Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmaooooo 700$ For lifetime , But 1 day is pretty good for hosting paid lobbies

Koranny

Koranny

94 Honda Civic Forza Horizon 2 FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
um no one is accepting messages for me to make a purchase