Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
MyRewards | Get Yours | MyXtras | MyStats | MySurvey | Refer-a-Friend | FAQs

Featured Rewards:
MyPunchcard FAQs

More Games, More Points ~ 06/01/13 - 07/15/13
Power up your controller and stack up the Microsoft Points! For every qualifying game* you purchase from Games on Demand, you'll earn a punch. Complete all five punches to get 1,600 Microsoft Points!
*Game purchases must be $19.99 or more to qualify. For more information, visit our FAQs.
mypc_june_offer.jpg
mypc_unpunch_games_june_1purch_en_us.jpg

Just Push Play ~ 05/08/13 - 07/15/13
Sit back and watch the rewards roll in! For any TV Season Pass or HD movie* you purchase from Xbox Video, you'll earn a punch. Complete all five punches to get 1,000 Microsoft Points!
*You must spend at least 1,000 Microsoft Points on each item to earn a punch
For more information, visit our FAQs.
mypc_may_offer_en.jpg
mypc_unpunch_movies_may_1purch_v2.jpg

• Renew 3 month Gold membership - 30 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER
  • Activate or renew Gold for the first time ever - 100 Microsoft Points
  • Renew 12 month Gold membership - 200 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER
  • Renew or upgrade to Xbox Family Gold membership - 400 Microsoft Points
  • Make your first marketplace purchase ever - 100 Microsoft Points
  • Activate Netflix for the first time ever - 100 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER
  • Refer-a-Friend and get 100 points for every friend who upgrades to Gold - 400 points for the referred, 100 for the referrer (referral link)
MyAchievements

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
All "rewards" are for rewards members. If you aren't a member, join before you try and take advantage of these "rewards."

Have questions? Visit our FAQs for more information about this month's featured offer:
http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi
For individual account questions check out the Xbox LIVE Rewards forums page:
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x...port/f/29.aspx
For general Xbox LIVE Rewards questions or feedback, and to stay in the know about all the latest Xbox LIVE Rewards happenings, follow the Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad on Twitter @XboxLIVErewards:
https://twitter.com/#!/XboxLIVErewards

So what is this and how much does it cost?
A: Xbox Rewards is a free loyalty program run by ePrize for the Microsoft Corporation. They offer free and Gold Xbox Live members "rewards" for completing survey, making qualified purchases, or other actions during a specified period.
Where do I start?
A: You should start by reviewing the official FAQ. Once you are done there, and you have decided to join, you are ready to start earning rewards.
I never got my reward for my first purchase after joining the rewards program?
A: According to the official FAQ. You will only earn that reward for your first purchase from the marketplace ever. If you made a purchase before joining the program, you are out of luck.
I never got my reward for activating Netflix after joining the rewards program?
A: According to the official FAQ and some discussion with @XboxSupport You will only earn that reward for the first time you ever activate Netflix on your specific gamertag. If you did that before joining the program, you are out of luck. If you are still good, you have to have had Netflix activated for 1 month and have watched 2+ hours of streaming content during that time period.
When will this end?
A: According to the official T&C, the program is scheduled to end at 3:59 p.m. GMT on June 30, 2012. It is possible that the program will be renewed or go after that, but there hasn't been more info on that yet.
Will my Xbox LIVE Rewards Points expire?
A: Rewards Points do expire, so be sure to use them by June 30, 2012.
How do I use my expiring Microsoft Points first?
A: Promotional points with expiration dates are automatically redeemed first before purchased points. [source]
What is MyPunchcard?
MyPunchcard is a part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program open to all members. Through MyPunchcard, Xbox LIVE Rewards members can get rewarded for performing a specific set of actions outlined in the Punchcard for each offer. Once all punches are earned on a specific Punchcard, get rewarded!
Who is eligible for MyPunchcard?
All Xbox LIVE Rewards members are eligible to participate in MyPunchcard. To start earning punches for completing specific actions, join Xbox LIVE Rewards now for free if you haven’t already: http://rewards.xbox.com.
How does MyPunchcard work?
Each Punchcard has a set amount of punches required in order to complete it. Once a specific action is completed and a punch is earned, it can take up to 96 hours for it to appear on the MyPunchcard page. Xbox LIVE Rewards members are only eligible to receive a Reward once all punches have been earned and the entire Punchcard is complete. There is a limit of one Reward per one completed Punchcard, unless otherwise noted.
Where can I find the available Punchcards?
To check out the available Punchcards, log into the Xbox LIVE Rewards site and visit the MyPunchcard page. The amount of available Punchcards each month will vary.
Do Punchcards expire?
Yes. Once a Punchcard expires, no further punches will be provided for actions completed after that date. Expiration dates for each Punchcard vary and are listed on the MyPunchcard page found here.
I completed a Punchcard! How do I claim my Reward?
If the Reward is Microsoft Points, they will appear under Pending on your MyRewards page by the 15th of the following month. If the Reward is anything other than Microsoft Points, an email will be sent to your contact email listed here with instructions to redeem your Reward. The Rewards for completion of a Punchcard will vary with each Punchcard offer. Rewards will not be provided during the Punchcard offer period.

Last edited:
Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$

Nice thread. I used to have Xbox Live Rewards until my account got banned, I created my new account and couldn't be bothered to set it up again.

Xbox Live Rewards can be very useful for those couple of hundred Microsoft Points. I would defiantly recommend using the service.

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice thread. I used to have Xbox Live Rewards until my account got banned, I created my new account and couldn't be bothered to set it up again.

Xbox Live Rewards can be very useful for those couple of hundred Microsoft Points. I would defiantly recommend using the service.
I joined the program back in its infancy and so far I've accumulated almost 1900 points
It's a long and enduring journey bound by a mutualistic relationship

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated OP with free HD shows that will hopefully count towards this month's rewards promotion

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$

219682_Halo-Email_10.jpg
219682_Halo-Email_12.jpg

219682_Halo-Email_46.jpg

spacer.gif

Call of Duty®: Black Ops II takes players to the near-future, introducing a variety of new gameplay, gadgets and gear. Now, as an Xbox LIVE Rewards member, you can get your share of 10,000,000 Microsoft Points simply by purchasing the Revolution Map Pack or Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Season Pass from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
spacer.gif

219682_Halo-Email_45.jpg

219682_Halo-Email_14.jpg
219682_Halo-Email_16.jpg

219682_Halo-Email_17.jpg

219682_Halo-Email_18.jpg

*Based on Season Pass suggested retail price of $49.99 USD.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Your chance to catch a piece of the action is limited – once we've given away 10,000,000 Microsoft Points, the offer disappears. Pull the trigger before it's too late – visit the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and secure this exclusive offer today!
spacer.gif

Enjoy,
spacer.gif

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Plankton

xxGrinderxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined the program back in its infancy and so far I've accumulated almost 1900 points
It's a long and enduring journey bound by a mutualistic relationship

Kind of on topic/off topic:

If you are making a thread for Xbox Live Rewards, you should make one for Bing Rewards. In around 1 & 1/3rd years I have amassed around ~64 dollars in Microsoft points (5100), not including the $10 I have got from Amazon, the times I forget to Bing, and some random contests I have joined. Just commenting because you said you have accumulated 1900 microsoft points. In the past 5 months I have gotten 2300.

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of on topic/off topic:

If you are making a thread for Xbox Live Rewards, you should make one for Bing Rewards. In around 1 & 1/3rd years I have amassed around ~64 dollars in Microsoft points (5100), not including the $10 I have got from Amazon, the times I forget to Bing, and some random contests I have joined. Just commenting because you said you have accumulated 1900 microsoft points. In the past 5 months I have gotten 2300.
I understand and I would, but I just don't know where to post it as it doesn't necessarily belong in this forum as it is a search engine rewards program like swagbucks. If a forum created just for these sort of things (GPT sites included), then you would have already seen a thread for it
Before it was called Bing Rewards (previously known as Club Bing), there was Live Search Club aka Club Live. It had an assortment of online word games where you earn tickets by completing them. Back then (if I remember correctly), captchas were absent from the program thus making the use of 'bots' easy and hassle free. In my year or so of being in the program (with the help of bots and multiple accounts), I have amassed roughly 3k. My redeemed prizes included but not limited to: $100 wireless keyboards, wireless controllers, webcams, games...I was still in high school then and having made that amount online was quite an achievement for me. I stopped shortly after they abolished the programs and introduced in its place Club Bing now known as Bing Rewards
After that I got into GPT/survey sites and made some money but it started to get stale and boring so I found a new venture in flipping games (some referred to it as Videogame Day Trading). In 2011 (between Sept-Nov) I had a capital exceeding 8k-of course about half of it came from my own wallet.
Now I just work

Plankton

xxGrinderxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand and I would, but I just don't know where to post it as it doesn't necessarily belong in this forum as it is a search engine rewards program like swagbucks. If a forum created just for these sort of things (GPT sites included), then you would have already seen a thread for it
Before it was called Bing Rewards (previously known as Club Bing), there was Live Search Club aka Club Live. It had an assortment of online word games where you earn tickets by completing them. Back then (if I remember correctly), captchas were absent from the program thus making the use of 'bots' easy and hassle free. In my year or so of being in the program (with the help of bots and multiple accounts), I have amassed roughly 3k. My redeemed prizes included but not limited to: $100 wireless keyboards, wireless controllers, webcams, games...I was still in high school then and having made that amount online was quite an achievement for me. I stopped shortly after they abolished the programs and introduced in its place Club Bing now known as Bing Rewards
After that I got into GPT/survey sites and made some money but it started to get stale and boring so I found a new venture in flipping games (some referred to it as Videogame Day Trading). In 2011 (between Sept-Nov) I had a capital exceeding 8k-of course about half of it came from my own wallet.
Now I just work

Yeah the reason why I wouldn't make it myself is because I don't know what forum it would go under. Yeah dude, wasn't saying that you should do Bing Rewards because it gives you more Microsoft Points than XBL Rewards, was just trying to give some background information on Bing Rewards, in case you have not heard of it, by telling you how much I have gotten over the past years, not trying to cause a "I make more than you" argument haha.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the blops season pass before this deal -_-

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the reason why I wouldn't make it myself is because I don't know what forum it would go under. Yeah dude, wasn't saying that you should do Bing Rewards because it gives you more Microsoft Points than XBL Rewards, was just trying to give some background information on Bing Rewards, in case you have not heard of it, by telling you how much I have gotten over the past years, not trying to cause a "I make more than you" argument haha.
Yeah I know
Actually Bing Rewards allows for a quicker accumulation of points unlike XBL Rewards where really the only time you can earn points are thru the monthly surveys and the occasional promotions

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Free halo 4 avatar if you play any halo this weekend

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy Hitman: Absolution Get Hitman: Sniper Challenge FREE
Don't limit your shooting skills to just one game! Xbox LIVE Rewards members who purchase HitmanTM: Absolution from Games on Demand will receive HitmanTM: Sniper Challenge FREE!* (ARV: $19.99) With integrated technology, you can unlock upgrades for Absolution by completing 14 in-game challenges with Sniper Challenge. This is a game that can't be bought – it must be earned! So show off your deadly marksmanship and seize this incredible Reward.
For more information, check out our FAQs.
Pull the Trigger
d3b8222c-4a60-4cad-847b-b20e588ffd09.jpg

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/marketplace/promotions/play-to-earn
http://majornelson.com/2013/03/28/play-to-earn-from-xbox-live-rewards/

Play To Earn from Xbox LIVE Rewards

Starting Monday, April 1, we’re launching an exclusive feature for Xbox LIVE Rewards Members, MyPunchcard, an exciting new way to get rewarded for doing what you love!$ And this April, all the action is in arcade games with our exclusive Play To Earn offers, your passion for playing arcade games can pay off in a big way.

Only the most devoted Arcade fans have what it takes to black out all three Arcade Punchcards. Those who do will be guaranteed a spot in an upcoming VIP Exclusives. By simply playing your favorite arcade games and adding to your game collection, you can earn rewards in April.

Here’s the three ways you can earn rewards all month long.

1. Play 20 hours of any combination of arcade games, receive a free avatar item
2. Purchase any four arcade games for 400 Microsoft Points or more from Xbox LIVE, receive a one month Xbox LIVE Gold membership
3. Spend 3200 Microsoft Points on arcade games, receive 800 Microsoft Points in return.

It’s easy and fun, you can earn for playing and or buying ANY arcade game from Xbox LIVE.
So, play the games you already know and love like Minecraft, Terraria, Trials Evolution, Counterstrike: GO, Castle Crashers, The Walking Dead, LIMBO and more and discover new games to try and buy from Xbox LIVE.

Here’s a list of games launching in April.

BattleBlock Theater
Double Dragon II
Motocross Madness
Sacred Citadel
God Mode
Monaco
You’ll need to be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to sign up and learn more on Xbox.com
8388f6c7-2549-482a-8b86-1d625511da2b.jpg

Last edited:
Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
http://rewards.xbox.com/tomb-raider/
JOIN XBOX LIVE REWARDS AND YOU COULD UNCOVER HUNDREDS OF HIDDEN TREASURES!

Xbox LIVE Rewards is bringing the intensity of Lara Croft's origin right to your home! Join today and you could uncover hundreds of incredible prizes by discovering secret codes, purchasing the Caves and Cliffs Map Pack on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, and playing Tomb Raider on your Xbox 360.* Check below for more on this epic hunt for treasure.

Already a member? Log in now to sign up or enter codes to boost your chances of winning!
tombraider_imgPrizes.png

tombraider_imgMapPack.png

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Things to note regarding the April's PlaytoEarn Punchcard

You don't need to buy four arcade games that are at least 800 points, as you just need to spend 3200 points and you get a punch when you've spent 800 MSP total, and then 1,600, 2,400 and 3,200.
You also don't need to play four arcade games for five hours each to get the time punches, as you just get a punch for every five hours played amongst arcade games.

Also, be sure to check the XBL Deals of the Week thread by denz denz as all throughout this month, there will be plenty of sale in which you should be able to complete your punchcard. Already there have been the MS Studio sale, Sega sale as well as the weekly sale

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Ace Ace do you know what the tomb raider hidden codes are or are they unique?

Ace

Ace

Courtesy of Doodle210
Reaction score
Sin$
Ace Ace do you know what the tomb raider hidden codes are or are they unique?
They are not unique. The first code is explore. Second code should be available this week or so. Ill post them here when I find out

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
They are not unique. The first code is explore. Second code should be available this week or so. Ill post them here when I find out

Where do you enter them?

Top Bottom
Login
Register