• Thread starter pongoabby
  • Start date
  • Views 1,100
pongoabby

pongoabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will never buy another xbox product again since in on my 3 xbox 1 becausing of failing hard drives,i just got a 1 day ban and no one has been online for 6 days what a joke this enforcment is how does someone get a 1 day ban when they have not been online?

sWitchx

sWitchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough. That was pretty ****** what they did to you. I remember reading about it. But since then, I feel like they realized how bad they were and completely changed the Xbox Enforcement.

However, with them doing what they did, I completely understand it's something that can't be forgiven.
What did they do to him :biggrin: :tongue:.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
What did they do to him :biggrin: :tongue:.
Or they can ban you bc you are apart of the site. Since I own the site they claimed I:
Hosted lobbies (on my 10 year old account with $300+ DLC on it) - took them 4 months of not getting online to ban me for this...which I thought hosting lobbies was like...4 hours until you are banned (back when I got banned...though, I never hosted so I have no clue really)
Marketplace theft (yeah...bc giving them $300 for that DLC is theft...)
Cheating (possibly...? If people are reporting me for raping them in CoD, yeah I guess I could be SUSPENDED for this but I never cheated, only kicked cry babies asses)
Inappropriate content - Ummm...? I don't even know...I was always in party chat so talkin sh*t wasn't apart of this...and again, took 4 months of me not even logging in before I got the email one day while I was sitting on the couch watching TV

There was like 5 or 6 other things that they listed that all made no sense. Basically, the enforcement team can do whatever they want and no one can help you remove such a ban. They are ****in as*hats and I hope they read this bc they can suck my c0ck. You will never find my new tag and you will never ban me because I don't cheat, I don't steal, and I only talk **** to friends...and if talkin **** is a bannable offense, get rid of the bad language and **** in GTA, all the blood and gore in almost all games, and make it an age requirement to log in so people don't get butthurt when you say "f*ck". kthxbai

sWitchx

sWitchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well then ... TBH it's false banning and it just corrupts the rest of the community, meaning you can't be apart of anything that they don't want you to be apart of...
Why I don't play Xbox no more...
1. You get kids just say your mum jokes,
2. People hold you offline until they find out that you can change IP's (Yet they don't get banned...)
3. They ban you literally after you spend $60 on Live...

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread turned into a rant thread, so I'm going to archive it.

As for the original question: you either went against the ToS or you didn't. If you didn't, you can submit a case review and have your suspension reviewed.

Click here: Case Review

Top Bottom
Login
Register