Free Xbox 360 Tools By: XB36Hazard (Release Version 6.0.1.1) Free Forza 4 Editor

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Tools' started by True Hazard, Oct 12, 2011 with 13 replies and 20,714 views.

1. True Hazard

True Hazard Enthusiast

Not Available

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee Demi Rose<3 Premium

Mate the forza 4 editor still doesnt work load up the save an just a blank box :frown:

3. kyled12

kyled12 Enthusiast

I have xbox 360 tools and the Forza 4 gamesave editor works, but when i play forza, and try to save the game, it wont save... so its kind of useless.. i dont know if im doing something wrong or what..?

4. Hedge Clippings

Hedge Clippings Newbie

Hey, I'm having a problem with the Borderlands editor. It's not showing the right values for anything. My save worked fine for other editors, but this is a great tool and I would very kindly like to ask you to please fix the Borderlands editor, here's my save http://www.mediafire.com/?e2084q5cb63z6a8

The values are: Level 69, XP 8451340, Skill 0, and Money 2147483647.

It's not a huge deal if this is fixed or not, however, this is one of the best AIO tools and every other editor that I have tried worked perfectly so I and I'm sure many others would like for ALL the editors to work flawlessly. Again, I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to help...

5. Master Hacker

Master Hacker Enthusiast

WOW nice tool but just a tip it looks to like Horizon try to move around the stuff :smile:

6. True Hazard

True Hazard Enthusiast

Not Available

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. Master Hacker

Master Hacker Enthusiast

Well than excuse me for accusing your software :smile:

8. Hedge Clippings

Hedge Clippings Newbie

Thank you very much for the update. The Borderlands editor works perfectly and the new extra options are very nice :smile:

9. limpalot

limpalot Newbie

I decided to use this program... it comes up with an error on the gamer picture program when compiling the pictures you've chosen..... what's more curious is it's locating my kv.bin(the only kv.bin file i have relates to my jtag's on my PC) file when requesting that the error be sent to the program author for verification....why is this?

10. COMA

COMA Newbie

You Must sign a Package with a Keyvault

11. Hellgas 101

Hellgas 101 Newbie

TKs man this is AWESOME :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

12. Hedge Clippings

Hedge Clippings Newbie

I seem to be having a new error with the Borderlands editor. It's nothing huge but, only the save I uploaded for you and my old berserker I haven't used in a while shows the action skills and artifacts. The other saves just show the level, xp, skill points money and proficiency. It's nothin' huge at all, but if you want I can upload the other saves for you to look at. This is THE best AIO right now, and I appreciate the hard work that has gone into this amazing app. EDIT: If you wouldn't mind, could you add an option to where if you only have one 360 formatted storage device to load it automatically when you hit open device in the device explorer. Also, add an option when you right click a file in the device explorer you can open it in the open file window, so you can mod straight from the device and finally to inject multiple files at a time if you ctrl+click to select multiple then hit "inject"? I can only see these features helping this amazing program. Again thank you for all of your hard work on making such an amazing program.

13. Leo Bruno

Leo Bruno Newbie

I'm having problems with Forza 3 and 4 Mod.: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicToken=b77a5c561934e089 or one of its dependencies. (PROBLEM SOLVED)

14. Keneth Bongard

Keneth Bongard Newbie

if you want I can upload the other saves for you to look at.