What's new

Hardware Mods Xbox 360 Slim aftermarket fan

cOOn

cOOn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So my Xbox 360 slim get's pretty hot and i want it to stay cool.
Does anybody know a good 12v fan that moves some serious air? i don't care about the noise as long as it isn't as loud as a jet afterwards. oh and it would be cool if it had some blue LED's on it.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know a good 12v fan that moves some serious air? i don't care about the noise as long as it isn't as loud as a jet afterwards. oh and it would be cool if it had some blue LED's on it.
You could probably do a talismoon fan. Blue leds and I'm sure it quieter than stock and probably a bit better.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There are two ways that you can do this. The first is making your stock fan 12v and that's just a matter of cutting her blue wire. But if you want the LEDs than I suggest buying the tails moon fan. You can do the same exact process to make that move more airc

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There are two ways that you can do this. The first is making your stock fan 12v and that's just a matter of cutting her blue wire. But if you want the LEDs than I suggest buying the tails moon fan. You can do the same exact process to make that move more airc
if you do the 12v fan mod on a slim it will turn back on after you turn it off. i know this from experience.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if you do the 12v fan mod on a slim it will turn back on after you turn it off. i know this from experience.
Do you mean the console? I've done it multiple times in the past and haven't had a single issue

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i had the blue wire wrapped around the others with electrical tape. :/
You must have did something else than by accident. This wouldn't cause your console to turn itself on

Top Bottom
Login
Register