What's new

Solved Xbox 360 RGH slim problem PLEASE HELP

Keegan01

Keegan01

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I was updating my kernel for my Xbox so I had to flash my nand I was following a basic tutorial off YouTube. When it came to the part to reboot ur Xbox I turned my Xbox off and it booted up and said this, I don't what to do I'm very upset go to my Twitter to see the pic @power_keegan please help me thank you

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I was updating my kernel for my Xbox so I had to flash my nand I was following a basic tutorial off YouTube. When it came to the part to reboot ur Xbox I turned my Xbox off and it booted up and said this, I don't what to do I'm very upset go to my Twitter to see the pic @power_keegan please help me thank you
You booted it up with the eject button bro, it booted into xell, which its meant to do, just turn it off and boot it up again using the power button not the eject button

Keegan01

Keegan01

Reaction score
Sin$
I did that now its been on for 1min just green light and a solid red light coming from the inside of the Xbox. but thank you for helping!

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did that now its been on for 1min just green light and a solid red light coming from the inside of the Xbox. but thank you for helping!
It needs to glitch so just wait for it to boot 
You seem new to using rgh's, check this thread out it may help, http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/39-helpful-jtag-rgh-tutorials.1336174/

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did that all it does is go solid red light blink green once go back to red never come back on
Just leave it to glitch, I am not sure why it's taking so long, do you have a backup of your origonal nand?

Keegan01

Keegan01

Reaction score
Sin$
Just leave it to glitch, I am not sure why it's taking so long, do you have a backup of your origonal nand?
I got the updflash.bin and the flashdmp.bin on my destop, I put the upd on usb and do the thing with xell turned off turned on taken hdd out left it for 10minutes

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I give up, I've tried everything. All I wanted to do is mod on call duty and have fun...
Don't give up that easily, if you're going to do something carry on trying until you succeed. 
I got the updflash.bin and the flashdmp.bin on my destop, I put the upd on usb and do the thing with xell turned off turned on taken hdd out left it for 10minutes
But did you take the power cord out the back

Top Bottom
Login
Register