1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Xbox 360 Profile Tool/Editor - Error!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Young Money, Nov 11, 2009 with 4 replies and 2,307 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Money

Young Money Contributor

Well, when I open Xbox 360 profile tool/editor I open my account/gamer profile obviously then when I clicked Unlock All (Offline), I get this error:
    Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Not a valid Win32 FileTime.

This is getting quite annoying now, because my 40k gamerscore was all done individually (1 by 1) and my hand is getting tiring.. I even have the latest .NET Framework. It came with this new Vista laptop, I even redownloaded it off the Microsoft Website just to make sure it was all correct and fully working.

BUT, theres always a 'but' to something. The good thing about doing it 1 by 1 is because it updates immediately if you sign into your Xbox Account on your console offline, wait a couple minutes and sign into xbox live it'll be there for everyone to see. The downside of Unlocking All is when you do that it takes a while to update. Btw I love the Horizon avatar color changer it's better than doing manually. And I finally got it to work.. Anyway PLEASE HELPPPPPP!

2. Nookie

Nookie Getting There

are you using P.E 2.0 or are you using Horizon?

as far as i know the P.E 2.0 problem you mentioned above is due to the program trying to timestamp Offline achievements. i could be wrong though...

also, if you are referring to Horizon, this should be posted in the Horizon sub-forum.

3. Young Money

Young Money Contributor

No, I am referring to P.E 2.0, but I'm thinking of buying Horizon when its back up, because at the moment it wont open, just has the opening logo and it never opens..

4. Novaa

Novaa Elite Member

You can download the free version and use the profile tool :smile:

5. Nookie

Nookie Getting There

the Download link and the Horizon program itself are both down atm, due to (hopefully) a new build update which will (hopefully) support game adding!

the program is definately worth purchasing. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.