• Thread starter Reclaimer Shawn
  • Start date
  • Views 6,238
Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright,I know I'm a bit new to se7ensins,and I'm not that much of a popular modder,but I wanna change that.Today,I will be releasing all of my modded saves created so far.These saves can be downloaded anytime through Modio,but I want to post the download to these saves,so they can be received by multiple people.Before I give you the download Link,I will give you the specs on some of these modded saves:

Borderlands 2:
Shawn's Campaign Of Impossibility(Finished And Non-Finished download):This save I would only recommend to only someone who has modded a badass rank set to the max.All enemies in this campaign are all Level 127,and these enemies can be so strong,they can even severely modders with a modded B.A. rank,or even one shot them.I would say this is an equivalent to Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode,just for modders.These enemies are absolutely impossible for anyone with a non-modded rank to kill.You also get about 130 legit weapons to start out with,also including a couple modded weapons in my vault;I only included as much as the bank held,so I wouldn't make the bank all unorganized and laggy.This weapons have anywhere from swapped -projectiles,infinite ammo,Over powered weapons that can do millions,or in the right circumstances maybe even a trillion.On both saves,you will start out at the beginning of the game.However,to increase difficulty,don't wear a shield,because it makes it way harder for enemies to kill you,use the Unstoppable Pointman,or an elemental Explosive weapon.(It's ok to use an elemental weapon if you don't have your elemental damage and normal damage modded at the same time)
Doing this or having a critical hit may land an insta-kill.To face the modded enemies,choose the playthrough "?INT?WillowMenu.Playthrough.PLAYTHROUGH_NAME_4?Mode". This also works for Tiny Tina's campaign,too.This playthrough works online,too.
I also will include a resource drop save,and a Gunzerker save to freeze people's Xboxs.(You do this by using the Asset Hive shotgun in the vault.)You also will get a booster save that when you complete the first mission,you get 2,000,000,or more XP.
Borderlands:
You get a bunch of modded weapons,a wepon to freeze consoles,1500+ weapons without lag,modded colors,level 61 with a full skill tree,some stock weapons,a gun that allows you to penetrate shields,a shield that makes you invincible to the Survivor class mod,and is as good or even better then a normal modded shield.(It is named the Omega)(It has 2,147,483,647 capacity.)You also get the survivor class mod to kill everybody in the lobby instantly.(Use the modded shield to be immune to it's effects.)This save is also for all characters.
Halo: Reach:
You get a save that lets you easily beat Exodus on LASO,with an infinite plasma pistol,moon gravity with moon jump,god mode(Kill barriers wont kill you,either),a pistol that has 32767 ammo in the clip and the reserves.This makes it very easy for you to beat the Exodus LASO challenge.
Halo 4:
Some of my modded gametypes.
Halo 3:
Some of my modded maps,and a modded gametype.
RESIDENT EVIL 5:
You get a two saves:One with lets you be Wesker and Jill with the system cache cleared,and a bunch of modded guns,and the other which has over 40 modded guns,rapid fire with both characters,all skins unlocked,all of the campaign beaten,and a gun that can be used to boot people to the dashboard.(It works on people who don't have the Lost In Nightmares DLC,so if you don't have it,remove one of the Samurai Edges.)One of these weapons is Wesker's Samurai Edge,while the other is Barry's,so try your best to remove Barry's Samurai Edge instead of Wesker's,if you don't have the DLC,that is.
Dragon Ball Z:Ultimate Tenkaichi
Everything beaten,all characters in the game have modded movesets,Hero characters have modded hair styles,modded Stats that are all "S" rank,and nsome powerful modded moves,as well.(This save took me forever,since I had to hex-edit about over 300 lines of code)
A modded Profile:
This profile has all of the saves above mentioned contained in it,and it has all Armor in Halo 4,Halo Reach,and All armor except the Bungie chestplate and Recon.In Halo:Reach,you are also max rank,have all of the pre order,and limited edition content,and even the Eternal Flames.It also has a modded badass rank of 99,999,999 any maximum modified stats on Borderlands 2.
Credits:
Reclaimer Shawn-For all of these saves and figuring out some ways of modding,most of this modding was done alone since I really didn't have any teachers.
xxFR0S7817Exx-
For giving me a bit of insight on how to bypass the patch for the Borderlands 2 Enemy Levels,and giving me some ideas from time-to-time.
If you have any issues or questions about any of these saves,you may private message me here on se7ensins,or on my Xbox Live gamertag,Reclaimer Shawn.I know how to solve every issue in my saves that have happened so far,so I can definitely solve any of these problems.Thanks for reading and the links to this will be below this very sentence.
Also,you will need to change the Profile ID and the Device ID to yours,so it will work with your save.The,make sure to Rehash & Resign afterwards.
Link to My Modded Saves and Profile:
http://www.mediafire.com/?175qmy0dqe23z82
Virus Total Virus Scan:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...f2c25ae26966929902c717da/analysis/1372490694/
This file has came up negative for viruses on all of the tested Anti-Virus programs,as shown in the results,so have no fear of downloading these files!

Last edited:
Kyllswitch

Kyllswitch

And Justice for All
Tutorial Creator Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you add a virus scan so everybody won't be scared to download but other then that looks good dude.

Sollace 7s

Sollace 7s

The Winters Sollace
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! I am thinking, USB mods, or JTAG? Pretty cool, might get some myself! :wink:
This thread definetly deserves more views, keep up the good work!

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!All of the stuff I make is all USB mods.I have nowhere near enough money to afford a JTAG.Honestly though,I'll never get that many views.Apparently,skill doesn't amount up to how long you've been modding.I could make the best mod on the planet,get 20 thread views,then someone makes something that is nowhere in comparison,and gets 100,000 views.

Sollace 7s

Sollace 7s

The Winters Sollace
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, I know, man, My thread, honestly, I never thought I would get over 1,000 views, hit that, AND a mod saw it! Keep trying you'll get it, man!

Arush

Arush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest editing your post.. Not to be rude, but to help you. It's way to cluttered and hard on the eyes.

HelloYesThisIsDog

HelloYesThisIsDog

Reaction score
Sin$
i wanna see that halo reach profile but too bad the link doesn't work .

Top Bottom
Login
Register