Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
As an owner and creator of jtags and rgh consoles I can officially say your retarded. Rgh and jtag have different hacks resulting in the same outcome, Unsigned code. Rgh is 10x what the jtag could be because unlike the jtag hack, rgh can run test kit and dev kit kernels and can be done on the slim. Both consoles have "pure" unsigned code lol get your head out your ***.

Dev kit kernal will be ported over to JTAGs, you'll see.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
lrdmghufk.png

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Dev kit kernal will be ported over to JTAGs, you'll see.
Figured that would happen. But until then my argument stands. They tried getting dev kernels on jtags for years and failed. If they get it to work I'll have a xenon dev, Its gotta get some use lol

pudinkk

pudinkk

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys,i had a old method JTAGed elite jasper and now the rgh is out I decided to sell it and replace it with the slim 250 gb model and rgh that new model.
My question is I had no problems with my old jtag so far,every dashboard update was successfully installed without a problem and I had no worries about the future updates.
coolrunner says that they promise their products will be working for future updates,so should I worry about that future official dashboard updates will/may not work with other glitch reset chips?

Because I am not good at this I will pay my local shop to RGH Jtag my new slim and they have their own designed(I think they made one of those chips that Xecuter refers as "do not confuse with other brands that have copied the public schematics") chip.It may very well be a cheap copy of coolrunner,but to me,as long as it works and if it has no chance of burning itself at some point later,i will go with my local shop.

Can you guys please answer my question in bold above and tell me if the cheap RGH chips have the chance of malfunctioning at sometime later because of the heat that is inside the box?Is that highly possible,or just a small chance?
Thanks

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys,i had a old method JTAGed elite jasper and now the rgh is out I decided to sell it and replace it with the slim 250 gb model and rgh that new model.
My question is I had no problems with my old jtag so far,every dashboard update was successfully installed without a problem and I had no worries about the future updates.
coolrunner says that they promise their products will be working for future updates,so should I worry about that future official dashboard updates will/may not work with other glitch reset chips?

Because I am not good at this I will pay my local shop to RGH Jtag my new slim and they have their own designed(I think they made one of those chips that Xecuter refers as "do not confuse with other brands that have copied the public schematics") chip.It may very well be a cheap copy of coolrunner,but to me,as long as it works and if it has no chance of burning itself at some point later,i will go with my local shop.

Can you guys please answer my question in bold above and tell me if the cheap RGH chips have the chance of malfunctioning at sometime later because of the heat that is inside the box?Is that highly possible,or just a small chance?
Thanks

I can't say if they will malfunction (the components are tested for thousands of hours, so unless you are trying to boot for a constant 50 times per minute for the rest of your life, you shouldn't worry), but they will certainly give you slower boot times and they won't be using the proper gauge and length for each point.

E

equadox

Reaction score
Sin$
I see there are 2 sides to this conversation! The question I have for the group is this!
I aquired a 06 xenon dash 5766 for $20, would you jtag it? If works great and would enjoy a laugh with the online game exploits but sounds like they are either gone or going away.

The thought of making and playing legit backups to avoid original disks get messed up is great with the prices they receive for them.

Besides the game backups, could everyone give other reason to jtag/RGH?

Thank you for you advice and suggestions!

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
I see there are 2 sides to this conversation! The question I have for the group is this!
I aquired a 06 xenon dash 5766 for $20, would you jtag it? If works great and would enjoy a laugh with the online game exploits but sounds like they are either gone or going away.

The thought of making and playing legit backups to avoid original disks get messed up is great with the prices they receive for them.

Besides the game backups, could everyone give other reason to jtag/RGH?

Thank you for you advice and suggestions!
Homebrew, Emulators, etc you can play your favorite Nintendo 64, coleco atarti games on it the posibilites are endless

Special Ops

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, So i have a banned console and i heard you can do the RGH on it, Does that mean it can go back online ?

Special Ops

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Emulators, modified files, alternate dashboards, free games, etc.
Free games caught my eye, You are US do aren't you ?....Will cost loads for shipping, Anyone in UK do RGH do you know ?

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice thread. Now that the new rgh modding has been out everyone seems to think jtags and devkits are ****.

xBolt

xBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks this cleared alot up where ive been out of modding scene for a few months (like 7-8) definitely going to pick up an xbox if its the right price and get it rgh'd.

Top Bottom
Login
Register