1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Xbox 360 Fan Not Working

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by Se7eN KaKo, May 11, 2010 with 2 replies and 7,280 views.

1. Se7eN KaKo

Se7eN KaKo Enthusiast

So my fan just decided to stop working, any reasons why this could have happened, and any suggestions (if any) on how to fix it?

All I know is it's definitely not a problem with the fan, after this happened I plugged my stock fan out and replaced it with my spare LED fan and it still didn't work.
  2. lightningr1

lightningr1 Enthusiast

you probably killed your power source to the fan its a simple fix though just do the 12v fan mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflQSzL6BlU&feature=related This happened to my fan to after i jtagged and this fixed it

if this helps dont forget to hit the rep button =)
    1 person likes this.
  3. h2player117

h2player117 Contributor

12V mod it. Only other option. Otherwise looks like your consoles gunna overheat everytime you turn it on within 16 seconds.
    1 person likes this.