Discussion Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 17489 - Information

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

2GB Cloud Storage – Starting today you will now be able to use up to 2GB of Cloud Storage on your Xbox 360. Use your Cloud Storage to save the game saves you want to bring with you to Xbox One for Xbox One Compatible games.

Accept Terms of Use – You can now connect your Xbox 360 to a network that requires a Terms of Use acceptance (common in hotels, hospitals, and other public venues). After first connecting you will be prompted to test your Xbox Live connection and will then be directed to use Internet Explorer to login to the network. You must have the latest update of Internet Explorer first.

Redeem Codes from messages – When you receive an Xbox Live Marketplace code in a message you will now be able to redeem that code by simply pressing “Redeem Code”.

Activity Feed – Like, comment, share your friend’s activities, post new messages, watch game clips, view screenshots, and see what your friends are playing from your Xbox 360. You can access your Activity Feed by navigating to Social on your console.

See What Your Friends Are Doing – You can now see what your friends are playing on Xbox One and Windows 10 from your Xbox 360.

Microsoft Movies & TV and Groove Music – Access your movie and TV collection from Microsoft Movies & TV and your Music in Groove Music.

See your money – Your Microsoft account balance will now be shown when you are looking at the details of a game or when browsing the marketplace.

VIA - MajorNelson

Modified Consoles:

For those of you who have modified consoles, please DO NOT update via Xbox Live. You must update with the lastest XeBuild and flash your nand via Xell! If you do not know how to do so do not attempt it. Please view the tutorials all over the forums / youtube and proceed.

Last edited:
J Colez

J Colez

J Brezzy
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Atleast thank to this update there won't a 100 million different servers

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Atleast thank to this update there won't a 100 million different servers
Just wait, they will be here within a week. Now I gotta wait for the new dash update, I need to reflash my nand anyways :tongue:

OhMrDubstep

OhMrDubstep

Reaction score
Sin$
I am running a RGH at the moment. I need the this update in a file form for my xbox to go online. Anyone who can help me out please add me on skype: Dubst3ps v2

royaluk

royaluk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so is there a replacment to xenon we can use? 
I am running a RGH at the moment. I need the this update in a file form for my xbox to go online. Anyone who can help me out please add me on skype: Dubst3ps v2

no one has it yet its not been released y most with rgh have a retail laying about lol

OhMrDubstep

OhMrDubstep

Reaction score
Sin$
so is there a replacment to xenon we can use? 

no one has it yet its not been released y most with rgh have a retail laying about lol
Yes there is. But we will have to wait until the new XeBuild comes out. That will take a few days or even up to weeks. Someone just has to Jtag a xbox to xenon and take the update files from that to post it up online. Won't be too long.

OSS CREW

OSS CREW

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
So let me Get this straight? XeNoN.xex don't work no more. and on top of that we haft to wait for the new Dash? and that takes anywhere from 1day - 2 or 3 Weeks?

Safe to say i'm going to be BROKE for a While... :tongue:

ONE Other question I know not to but what will happen if a rgh actualy does this update? from dashboard?
when you will try to do the update you will get a error code

ZephyMods

ZephyMods

Smoke Weed Every Day
Reaction score
Sin$
The Update Will Be Out Soon Because There Website is down it all ways goes down when they uploading something

BC2Fast

BC2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ummmmmmmmmmmm whats wrong with? http://xbox.com/system-update-usb lol

Nothings wrong with it, its just not a 'hacked' image capable of running unsigned code.
Fine for retail consoles, not so healthy for rgh/jtags.

What you get would be this.
shutterstock_755319.jpg

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothings wrong with it, its just not a 'hacked' image capable of running unsigned code.
Fine for retail consoles, not so healthy for rgh/jtags.

What you get would be this.
shutterstock_755319.jpg

Im aware. But if he WANTS XEBUILD AND DL so bad go update it.

Its no hard to update it Lol. Ninja build will be released later today. official build not intill tmrw or sometime next week

Top Bottom
Login
Register