What's new

Xbox 360 4gb console $303 trade in Best Buy; YMMV?(DEAD)

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 676
Status
Not open for further replies.
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
That is not a typo. Must include controller and power supply. May be fixed by the morning, but figured I should let you guys know.Edit: it's the model that was not the redesign from 2013. Follow the link I posted for the value
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electro...#/catalog/products/appraisal-form?sku=1162184

DEAL MIGHT BE DEAD AROUND 11AM EST. Better hope not lol
read more here

Aaron Aaron Message Atlas Im Da Best

Last edited:
Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
thats sucks =/, if there was, you can buy a cheap one at gamestop and trade it in at best buy lol

Crooks Crooks
Sucks that I have the 60gb Pro model in good condition with 2 controllers and all wires, Bestbuy thinks its worth $23.00 working and $20.00 not working lol.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
holy sh*t that is so random! Did Microsoft store little pieces of gold in those specific models and now they are wanting them back on the down low? Thanks for posting as usual, I remember having this version but I sold it to my buddy and got the newer version, who would've known it has would be worth that much

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
holy sh*t that is so random! Did Microsoft store little pieces of gold in those specific models and now they are wanting them back on the down low? Thanks for posting as usual, I remember having this version but I sold it to my buddy and got the newer version, who would've known it has would be worth that much
people got denied by BB since they say it was a glitch in their system lol

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
people got denied by BB since they say it was a glitch in their system lol
haha f'n best buy

I would love to see a video where someone gets in an argument with them saying "the customer is always right" and they have to live up to their deals, etc. Sometimes it's funny watching other people make a scene.

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
haha f'n best buy

I would love to see a video where someone gets in an argument with them saying "the customer is always right" and they have to live up to their deals, etc. Sometimes it's funny watching other people make a scene.
the walmart fiasco last year was crazy. 50" tv for 150 at walmart. and so on. Someone hack into the systems and walmart had to honor it

mqmoose

mqmoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this doesn't work anymore right? I was really trying to trade it in.

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
nope not anymore =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register