What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigsters

Craigsters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was woundering is the website down not letting me check my time keeps saying url not found an redirects me to yahoo

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
I was woundering is the website down not letting me check my time keeps saying url not found an redirects me to yahoo
No idea what you're talking about, nobody has reported that yet and the site loads fine for me right now

xxGersteMoDZxx

xxGersteMoDZxx

Reaction score
Sin$
hello is the server down the website is down and xbl.ninja connection error i have lifetime

Crosh

Crosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
were do I pay mate

If you want to purchase with PayPal, you can simply go on our website and scroll down a bit until you see "News and Updates". You will then be able to click on the links redirecting you to the PayPal payment page.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried contacting you guys on aim. I spoke to Unboundh4x about issues I was having with XBLS and the bo2 ban bypass. I had 3 accounts and once I had booted up bo2 I went onto the servers and within 2 mins each one was banned. I tried contacting support all last night as I did not wanna try again and I got no reply. I turned my RGH on this morning thinking maybe it has been rectified and my KV was banned. I have tried messaging ED9 & MAYBEFAME with no luck after said support member told me to so im kinda wondering whats goinmg on now as my time has been deleted due to an apparent server reboot according to said support member. I can not see my time and I cannot get in touch with xbls sales at all.

Chodat

Chodat

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried contacting you guys on aim. I spoke to Unboundh4x about issues I was having with XBLS and the bo2 ban bypass. I had 3 accounts and once I had booted up bo2 I went onto the servers and within 2 mins each one was banned. I tried contacting support all last night as I did not wanna try again and I got no reply. I turned my RGH on this morning thinking maybe it has been rectified and my KV was banned. I have tried messaging ED9 & MAYBEFAME with no luck after said support member told me to so im kinda wondering whats goinmg on now as my time has been deleted due to an apparent server reboot according to said support member. I can not see my time and I cannot get in touch with xbls sales at all.
message xbl.ninja on aim if you cant get in touch with the others. regarding the bans it must you that you are doing something wrong, you either have a wrong plugin or something.

my kv lasted almost 2 weeks modding straight and i mean hardcore modding, there was even a time where i did not work for 3 days and i stood up and modded for 60 hrs straight and no ban

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
message xbl.ninja on aim if you cant get in touch with the others. regarding the bans it must you that you are doing something wrong, you either have a wrong plugin or something.

my kv lasted almost 2 weeks modding straight and i mean hardcore modding, there was even a time where i did not work for 3 days and i stood up and modded for 60 hrs straight and no ban
Not my first time online lol. I had all the plugins correct as I got success message and could connect to live fine. It was when I realised the ban bypass wasn't working that I stopped playing on my RGH and left it off till this morning. I turned it on this morning to find that my RGH was banned from XBL and I never really got the chance to do anything. I have contacted him and waiting for a reply. Have tried ED9 & MaybeFame multiple times with no luck.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not my first time online lol. I had all the plugins correct as I got success message and could connect to live fine. It was when I realised the ban bypass wasn't working that I stopped playing on my RGH and left it off till this morning. I turned it on this morning to find that my RGH was banned from XBL and I never really got the chance to do anything. I have contacted him and waiting for a reply. Have tried ED9 & MaybeFame multiple times with no luck.

Is the bypass not on there site i'm sure they update it reguarly

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the bypass not on there site i'm sure they update it reguarly
Ban bypass is included with the XBLS Purchase not actually downloaded. It's all done either in the xex or server side.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ban bypass is included with the XBLS Purchase not actually downloaded. It's all done either in the xex or server side.

Oh didn't even know that - then again i've been out the game for a while.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So have I if im honest. Still remember how to do everything though. Lol

S

StiizyyHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if they spoof your IP and MAC address?

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated AW RAGEMODE to TU7 - https://xbl.ninja/changelog.txt - https://xbl.ninja/AW.rar

Does anyone know if they spoof your IP and MAC address?
On BO2 and AW, yes. On Ghosts, no.

Always AIM me @ XBL.NiNJA (even if I'm invisible). I'll hook you up with a token for free to test out the new stuff. Just added full console spoofing to BO2 today. Sorry for your poor experience!

DuckOnQuack

DuckOnQuack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register