What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the free day guys, even though I only use the server to play around on different cods/screw around on Forza, this is why I use it :smile:

lent

lent

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
can I have the download file for the .xex? I don't have it anymore and wanna use it for the free day, thanks.

Unboundh4x

Unboundh4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When will the AW bypass be included? cant wait to use it!! :biggrin:

T

thegodfather123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3 unshared KV's banned within 24 hours each in the last few days. Feel free to assume they weren't unshared, but they were sitting on a hard drive for 2-3 months before attempting to use them sooooo... pretty sure they were.

Anyway, not sure what went wrong with this server, but I'm waiting to come back on it until its fixed.

Note- I was using offhost mods only (on ghosts). Think that should get an unshared KV banned within 24 hours? This whole XOSC 2.0 thing is a joke- it was working great before, why try to fix whats not broken? Because now, it really is broken. I used to last months on a KV.... just saying.

Last edited:
Chodat

Chodat

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
3 unshared KV's banned within 24 hours each in the last few days. Feel free to assume they weren't unshared, but they were sitting on a hard drive for 2-3 months before attempting to use them sooooo... pretty sure they were.

Anyway, not sure what went wrong with this server, but I'm waiting to come back on it until its fixed.

Note- I was using offhost mods only (on ghosts). Think that should get an unshared KV banned within 24 hours? This whole XOSC 2.0 thing is a joke- it was working great before, why try to fix whats not broken? Because now, it really is broken. I used to last months on a KV.... just saying.
I've had kvs last longer after they updated. Before I was getting up to 7 days on 1 kv. Now I'm getting up to 3 weeks on 1.

There's either a kv stealer in your tool or you don't know wtf you doing.

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had kvs last longer after they updated. Before I was getting up to 7 days on 1 kv. Now I'm getting up to 3 weeks on 1.

There's either a kv stealer in your tool or you don't know wtf you doing.
im a Lifetime xbl.ninja user, i used to last 80 days on the last dash. now i last 2-6 days max. something is ****ed up with the new xosc, or the new dash . idk but it was way better last dash. it makes me not even want to play

JTAGkasper

JTAGkasper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I bought kv from their official seller for 20$ it lasted 2 days on that '' XOSC 2.0 '' :/ This dash is seriously bad. But XBLS is good server and I hope they will fix it somehow :smile:

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
im a Lifetime xbl.ninja user, i used to last 80 days on the last dash. now i last 2-6 days max. something is ****ed up with the new xosc, or the new dash . idk but it was way better last dash. it makes me not even want to play
Yeah I bought kv from their official seller for 20$ it lasted 2 days on that '' XOSC 2.0 '' :/ This dash is seriously bad. But XBLS is good server and I hope they will fix it somehow :smile:
droseum20 jester

Slapping your cocks on the keyboard won't solve anything.

Last edited:
THe_DoN_bruh

THe_DoN_bruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i bought a kv from (as recommended by xblninja Click here to buy a KV from exbls_ed9's shop!) the other day and everything was fine butity got banned..... so today i go to buy another the same way using bitcoin i got the adress to send coins again and did ...but this time my ticket expired before the coins went in...and i got no kv and am minus 19$ aus if someone knows where or how i can be compensated please message me as this sucks

Toon Productions

Toon Productions

Reaction score
Sin$
Your site is down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register