What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i have the same problmem

once i logg out i geth banned in 2 hours

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
Try spoofing your MAC Address with XeBuild, i had the same problem, spoofed my MAC and everything was fine from there.

D

Dutch Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try spoofing your MAC Address with XeBuild, i had the same problem, spoofed my MAC and everything was fine from there.
ok i gonna try that for the next time, i was already thinking about doing that but i have been banned 3 times yet or something like that

KJTR

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
Sin$
Well how would they be able to tell the difference if I changed my KV for an unbanned dev KV..This would change my serial number..To them it would just look like another console. As long as the KV is authorised to access PNET it should work right? When my KV was clean I was online without the need of any 3rd party apps or programs and it worked like a treat. I dont really need to access XBL using my dev kit as I can use my RGH slim for that...This console eats enough KV's as it is. I wan't to know how I can gain access to PNET .. as I used to be able to.
The white list goes down from 3-4 am California time. 
I would really recommend you slow down and read what we are trying to tell you in this topic.
The white list was added recently to only allow actual developers onto PartnerNET. EVERYONE who bought a black/gray market XDK was getting on PNET before that. Now you need to submit the desired WAN IPs to Microsoft via their GDN portal (Game Developer Network - only an idiot would try to defraud them after the recent arrests).

ed9 (owner of the KV site unsharedtoken.com) was indeed mistaken, because he is an XBLS admin and I am one of the owners. I told him a bit ago about the change to XDK pricing but he forgot when answering your questions. My AIM is the first one listed on the admin section, but you never messaged me, and I would appreciate it if you would have. I would have given you details about the service and accurate pricing.
Whats your price to get a XDK on production net?

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats your price to get a XDK on production net?
Normal prices, plus $75 for the initial files needed (including, but not limited to the correct recovery)

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Spoofed my RGH's MAC yesterday with Xebuild, put one of my unbanned KV's on my RGH after. Played Dark Souls II (didn't play with anyone, no one invaded me). And KV got banned in 5 hours... :frown:

EDIT: I also noticed that when I put a new KV on my RGH and I get the message saying that the console is rebooting to finalize, it never reboots, I have to manually reboot it... Not sure if that is what's causing the issue to get my KV's banned faster???

Last edited:
L

Lee

Free hoster - premium gifter - jtag/rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
oooo server is officially out dated XD update to 17150 lol

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
oooo server is officially out dated XD update to 17150 lol

I updated my jtag to latest updated and working perfect ... I was online couple of minutes because I had to be at work, So only had enough time to update my console .... Im using "dashlaunch 3.12"

FeelsGoodBra

FeelsGoodBra

Reaction score
Sin$
This is false XBLS is not up yet but will be tonight and old dash launch dose not work im XBL_NINJA so i think i would know stop spreading lies.

Last edited:
RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ninjas updated for those that don't know now.
This is false XBLS is not up yet but will be tonight and old dash launch dose not work im XBL_NINJA so i think i would know stop spreading lies.
Does*
Dash launch also does not stop working if an update comes out. It however has to have compatibility with your kernel version, so assuming that user is talking about last dash yes it most likely was working. If he was talking about this dash he could have had an updated version. Its also possible to load plugins without dash launch. Dash launch does not just break randomly tho.

On a phone so I didn't got into great detail, but I can when I get home to a computer.

Last edited:
Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ninjas updated for those that don't know now.

Does*
Dash launch also does not stop working if an update comes out. It however has to have compatibility with your kernel version, so assuming that user is talking about last dash yes it most likely was working. If he was talking about this dash he could have had an updated version. Its also possible to load plugins without dash launch. Dash launch does not just break randomly tho.

On a phone so I didn't got into great detail, but I can when I get home to a computer.

Yup ... That's what I was trying to say ... I updated my jtag early morning and was online with no issues ... But some people was saying that "Challenges" wasn't on when I was online ... I could be wrong ...

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup ... That's what I was trying to say ... I updated my jtag early morning and was online with no issues ... But some people was saying that "Challenges" wasn't on when I was online ... I could be wrong ...
They were right. If you got on with a plugin that wasn't updated, the challenges were disabled (to ease the rollout worldwide).

FeelsGoodBra

FeelsGoodBra

Reaction score
Sin$
So your responding to your self now Nick your learning chrishockeys ways well oh wait u guys are partners now lmao

Project116

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where can I download the latest XBLSTALTH.exe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register