1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Free XBLA Thief

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Tools' started by GRINSPANKER13, Jan 25, 2011 with 323 replies and 176,805 views.

1. Thoughts

Thoughts Tumblr Famous.

Nice help

2. 3bayHater

3bayHater Newbie

will try, thanks

3. SuperWave

SuperWave Newbie

I never downloaded anything. :huh:

4. GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13 Seasoned Member

You have to remember is someone starts downloading something from one of the profiles and then you sign into that profile, whatever he was downloading will begin to download on your xbox... I'm still not banned and the only thing I have done is played XBLA Games, I haven't touched any GoD Games. Plus my tool has 11 Games that do not require a profile, so there is still some use to it.

5. Flarie

Flarie Newbie

Could you explain that again, please? I'm not sure what "download off profiles purchase history" means.

What should and should not do in order not to get banned?

6. marq08

marq08 Enthusiast

Could someone please clarify how this tool can cause a ban prior to my usage of it, or is this a tool that needs to be avoided?

7. GRINSPANKER13

It means exactly what it says... Don't do anything with the profiles except launch the game and switch to your profile.

8. ner0

ner0 Member

He means load the profile that you get then download the game from the xbox rather then usb transfer

9. Flarie

Flarie Newbie

Oh, I see... Hmmm, yeah I would never do anything on my Xbox using another profile. All I do is switch profile, fire up the game which I transfered from the USB drive to the Hard drive, then as the game starts, I switch back to my own profile (so I can get achievements on it).

If I do this all the time, I guess I won't be banned, correct?

10. Yolanda

Yolanda Newbie

Is this app still working ( Sep/2011) ?
    Can I get banned if I use this guideline?

thanks

Yolanda

11. GRINSPANKER13

Still works, just avoid games that need profiles in order to play them. Since people decided to abuse them, other people are getting banned.

12. Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy Getting There

i downloaded "ninja turtles" just to see if it would work i got the profile and the trial game on there, but when ever i try to sign into 'yergi' it says " your xbox live membership information isn't vaild. please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox Live." any idea how to get this to work? i press the guide button too and it leaves me signed in but no avatar shows up and when i click on ninja turtles and say its a trial and i tryed playing it and it is just a trial.

13. theexplict

theexplict Enthusiast

can you get banned for using this?

14. Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac Contributor

i did :smile:

15. Red Sand

Red Sand Enthusiast

do you only use for offline?

16. Tyler

Tyler Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &

How is something that WILL get members banned still going?

1 person likes this.
  17. Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac Contributor

lol was wondering the same....great prog and all not trynna troll....but i mean this thing really aint worth it....xbla thief = account eater.....put on the flip side...if u allready have an act that is perma banned u can always play the free dlc/god/xbla stuff on the banned act with lil to no risk (i would just suggest using the banned act and free games on a backup xbox which is what i do)

18. Templar

Templar Enthusiast

Everyone thinks you Can get Banned for this You DONT Get Banned for it....It Remains On THe other profile Which Signs into XBL For 30 Seconds Quick Enough before being tracked and As you Play the Game from the Modded Profile it is Not in Download History Or Recent Games it Doesnt show Any History of you Playing the Game....So Further more if the Game Was shown not Played Then No Reason for a ban

19. boii

boii Getting There

You can get banned its called marketplace theft

20. Nou

Nou Sarcastic Scotsman 2 #UnbanFusion Premium

You can get Banned for License transferring with friends as-well.

Comes under as Marketplace theft.