Tools XBLA Thief

• Thread starter GRINSPANKER13
  • Start date
  • Views 201,331
E

EvilGrunt

Reaction score
Sin$
No Aegis Wings is a no profile. You do not need to be on live for those. The program I'm saying downloaded the wrong game.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it was Magic the Gathering, that was a mistake on my part. I fixed it already.

Justinz

Justinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are games that still work like AlienBreed and you dont need a Profile but i dont think XBL Thief has it.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason it won't allow me to transfer Worms between devices (i.e. usb to xbox hdd)

23AngryNinjas

Reaction score
Sin$
Will using Xbla Thief on an unmodded console to get free xbla games and DLC get me banned? We used to do it all the time and be fine, but We're just wondering if it has been patched yet or not because we don't want to get banned. Noob question, we know. :blink:

Pistyl

Swizzle

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Will using Xbla Thief on an unmodded console to get free xbla games and DLC get me banned? We used to do it all the time and be fine, but We're just wondering if it has been patched yet or not because we don't want to get banned. Noob question, we know. :blink:
If you play the DLC and arcade games offline, You won't get banned. If you play online they might a ban, But very unlikely.

BTW: Worms doesn't work, Still says "Unlock Full Game" at the main menu.

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to keep worms on your USB Device, moving it to your HDD will cause it to show up as a Trial.

A

aaidenn

Reaction score
Sin$
i put serious sam HD TFE on my xbox but every time i click on it to play my xbox freezes with a black screen, anyone know why?

A

aaidenn

Reaction score
Sin$
i put serious sam HD TFE on my xbox but every time i click on it to play my xbox freezes with a black screen, anyone know why?

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That happens because you don't know how to follow a simple tutorial.
My Guess, you used Modio and/or left the game on your USB Device.

Top Bottom
Login
Register