• Start date
  • Views 2,411
xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I'm no n00b but I'm seriously at a loss right now. XBDM.xex causes some serious issues on my RGH Slim such as games not loading, specifically Trials HD and I cannot quit to dashboard without it freezing on the Are you sure message with all games. I can capture screen shots and poke RTC but once I try quitting to dashboard my xbox locks up. Once I take off the plugin in launch.ini everythings back to normal. Works fine on my JTAG but since I don't use that anymore I was wondering if its just because its a slim or if theres another reason behind it.

Code:
[QuickLaunchButtons]
Default = Hdd:\Freestyle\default.xex
BUT_X = Hdd:\Content\0000000000000000\C0DE9999\00080000\C0DE99990F586558
BUT_Y =

[Settings]
pingpatch = true
contpatch = false
fatalfreeze = true
regionspoof = true
dvdexitdash = false
xblaexitdash = false
debugout = false
liveblock = true
remotenxe = false
noupdater = true
nosysexit = false
livestrong = false

[plugins]
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex

Thats my launch.ini incase its needed

*Update that was my old launch.ini replaced with the one being used now

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
The xbdm plugin is extremely buggy. Since you have an RGH console I recommend you install RGL instead of GGBoot; it will let you do more than XBDM and rarely freezes.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
The xbdm plugin is extremely buggy. Since you have an RGH console I recommend you install RGL instead of GGBoot; it will let you do more than XBDM and rarely freezes.
I had RGLoader on my RGH for awhile and didn't like it. I had the original leaked beta with no Xell or anything so maybe it got better but it gave me alot of issues with game saves and title updates. Plus I really don't feel like soldering in my nand flasher as thats what they recommend to flash it with unless now you can flash with rawflash v4 and downgrade back to GGbuild the same way I'll give it a shot

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
I had RGLoader on my RGH for awhile and didn't like it. I had the original leaked beta with no Xell or anything so maybe it got better but it gave me alot of issues with game saves and title updates. Plus I really don't feel like soldering in my nand flasher as thats what they recommend to flash it with unless now you can flash with rawflash v4 and downgrade back to GGbuild the same way I'll give it a shot
I haven't used my nand-x since I originally read the nand. I've been swapping between RGL & GGboot since before RGL was leaked with no issues. Since RGL runs the dev kernel and isn't just a plugin to let you use the features, you need to resign your xex files, profiles and generally anything else you want to use. I made a copy of my profile and saves and have one set on a flash drive and the other on HDD so I can swap between the two easily.

Also, as long as you use the newest released version of RGL you will be able to recover your console without a physical flasher through XeLL using rawflash. Just read the information regarding where the XDK filesystem files have been moved to and you should be fine.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't used my nand-x since I originally read the nand. I've been swapping between RGL & GGboot since before RGL was leaked with no issues. Since RGL runs the dev kernel and isn't just a plugin to let you use the features, you need to resign your xex files, profiles and generally anything else you want to use. I made a copy of my profile and saves and have one set on a flash drive and the other on HDD so I can swap between the two easily.

Also, as long as you use the newest released version of RGL you will be able to recover your console without a physical flasher through XeLL using rawflash. Just read the information regarding where the XDK filesystem files have been moved to and you should be fine.
Ahh see thats where I was annoyed before. I had to reflash with my nand flasher once I said f*** this back to basics.
Once I get a chance I'll update again. Thanks for the help bro
For now I'll just screencap stuff on my jtag

Top Bottom
Login
Register