What's new

Discussion Would you be happy if Infinity Ward remade MW2?

• Thread starter Mantma
  • Start date
  • Views 2,130
Mantma

Mantma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In two years time when it comes round to them doing there game would you be happy if they just remade MW and took stuff out like Danger close and One Man Army and just added a few new weapons, killstreaks and Maps and just made it for next gen.

Personally I would love it I don't think any Cod game has ever came close to being better than MW2.

A

axl3000

Reaction score
Sin$
f*** yes, but they would probably add lots of useless garbage and completely over-do it like the previous couple of games... :smile:

montanareturnspt2

montanareturnspt2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with axl3000 completely. they are already making it weak. for example ...Why would you make make two perks to keep you off the grid. Its becoming more noob friendly which takes away from the skilled players that make the game worth playing.
It made the game more challenging and made you a better player. It taught me not to depend on kill streaks like uav and made me earn that blackbird. Things like that. OH i almost forgot about sitrep pro... dafuq really This peak will allow footsteps to be heard hella far away and you cant creep up on campers even with ninja. Lets give a big standing ovation to the dumba** who decided to take ninja completely out of the game? Yea i have decided to drift towards fighting games or something else.

XeX_Virus

XeX_Virus

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be a great idea but everybody now prefers more next gen material so i don't think many people would like a re-make of MW2. Also MW2 is one of my all favourite time cods.

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In two years time when it comes round to them doing there game would you be happy if they just remade MW and took stuff out like Danger close and One Man Army and just added a few new weapons, killstreaks and Maps and just made it for next gen.

Personally I would love it I don't think any Cod game has ever came close to being better than MW2.

If you took out Danger Close or One Man Army and had stuff added, it wouldn't be Modern Warfare 2 anymore. I would leave the game exactly as it is and maybe just graphically re-master it. And to make it solely for next gen, I also think that decision would be greeted by extreme hostility from supporters of that game and the series.

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
i actually love that game is mad :smile: just wish they had more DLC. either then that i love to see what would someone will add to it.

Richy420

Richy420

Reaction score
Sin$
I think they should remake CoD4, Just keep it minimalistic, that's when cod when down hill for me when there was way too much customization, cod4 has and will always be the best, just ashame not many play it now

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy **** imagine if they remade MW2 and gave it the launch patch and never touched it again
Javelins and Models all day. I would LOVE it

IM SO FAR AWAY

IM SO FAR AWAY

Taylor Gang
Reaction score
Sin$
I miss mw2. If they brought it back added more GOOD maps and AWESOME weapons, then yes I would buy it again. :tongue:

Dorito 7S

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
F*** remaking MW2. Infinity Ward would gain the respect back of tons of their older fans if they remade Cod4 and actually left it the way it was without all the extra s***. Hell, I wouldn't miss any of the new weapons, level/point systems, or killstreaks at all if you ask me.

Im Leroy

Im Leroy

I'm just Testing Stuff.
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not go back to the good games? (or at least I had good memorys in the good old games) So no they would have to remake COD4 or something complitly else. Otherwise I see COD dead if 3arc isn't bringing everyone back again.
BTW threads like this have been made like 10 times.

Windcs

Windcs

Reaction score
Sin$
Ehhh sounds cool but I think they would use this as a way to make more money for them

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be cool if they did. Certainly with better graphics hopefully.

WUB WUB M8

WUB WUB M8

Kali Linux and I are the best of friends.
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never gotten the chance to use One man army. Due to I have never gotten to that high of a level; I have had the game, however I just got around to playing it. As of what I have seen one man army can be a pain when people just use noob tubes all the time. However, I do not find this a pain. I do however feel that painkiller is a pain. Quit ironic. Anyways, it is annoying that you have to spray an entire clip into them and they still don't die.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see any going back for IW. If anything they will continue the trend of bringing back old maps as DLC.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do something with the noob tube, and maybe. Just maybe.

Top Bottom
Login
Register