• Start date
  • Views 6,211
coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it does a great job, but we wanted to go a little higher than the stock temperature monitoring just for the sake of keeping the console as cool as can be. The end result will do more than just monitoring temperatures, it will have some extra built in features. That's why Ressko asked you about modifing the HUD so we can make user options a lot easier to access instead of having to use a GUI that requires you to leave whatever game you're playing. We're pretty much just looking into anything that can keep the console from getting ruined by immature people. Got any ideas?
Maybe add option to disable grabbing files from console such as KVs and also disable console bricking however that works... Right now i honestly dont see any point in this, but good job i guess. Im sure xbox itself does xnotify if the console is too hot.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe add option to disable grabbing files from console such as KVs and also disable console bricking however that works... Right now i honestly dont see any point in this, but good job i guess. Im sure xbox itself does xnotify if the console is too hot.
Yea but the protection that consoles give isnt good enough. I was considering adding the brick protection but IDK how it would be done. As for the stopping of XBDM transfering KV.bin I would have to look into that. Let me know if you know how to stop NAND writing on the S/W side of it.

Arkin

Arkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea but the protection that consoles give isnt good enough. I was considering adding the brick protection but IDK how it would be done. As for the stopping of XBDM transfering KV.bin I would have to look into that. Let me know if you know how to stop NAND writing on the S/W side of it.

Yea brick protection would be AMAZING! ;D

coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You could always find this string

Username>[email protected]</wsse:Username
Password>password</wsse:tongue:assword>

And maybe null it so people cant steal your accounts.. This is located in ram somewhere in 0xC02A6273

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

And maybe null it so people cant steal your accounts.. This is located in ram somewhere in 0xC02A6273
So people cant steal your accounts? please PM me or add me on skype (my skype is "notressko") so we dont clutter the thread :smile:

Thanks.

EDIT: I think I know what you mean, PM me anyway.

coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So people cant steal your accounts? please PM me or add me on skype (my skype is "notressko") so we dont clutter the thread :smile:

Thanks.

EDIT: I think I know what you mean, PM me anyway.
People could read memory from the location or find the byte sequence and grab the email address with password and steal the users account...

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People could read memory from the location or find the byte sequence and grab the email address with password and steal the users account...
huh, I didnt know that was possible. Please PM me.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: I have just started going back to school so its not ready for a beta yet. Give me a few days. Sorry.

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, update time. I have been going back to school so I havent been able to work on this recently. Im sorry I havent meet any deadlines I set myself to release the beta, I just want a good release. I will be releasing a beta by a week from now, finished or not. Until then I will work on as much as I can but im very busy right now.

711 711 Syrus Snow F Frosty Teh Snowman 2 Frosty Teh Snowman

Last edited:
Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I would just like to thank you for this, we are implementing it in now. Credit will go to you for the idea and finding the location of the offset.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just like to thank you for this, we are implementing it in now. Credit will go to you for the idea and finding the location of the offset.

I thought you forgot about this :smile:

Might need to update me on what you need to be tested etc

Ressko

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you forgot about this :smile:

Might need to update me on what you need to be tested etc
I am hoping to release the beta in the next few days, if you look on xenium modding you can see ive posted a couple updates. I have just finished my online server + im off school for the summer so I have time to do it.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I am hoping to release the beta in the next few days, if you look on xenium modding you can see ive posted a couple updates. I have just finished my online server + im off school for the summer so I have time to do it.

link me the site in a PM i want to have a chat <3

Top Bottom
Login
Register