Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With all of the new tools going around for games like COD, they all have one thing in common. Which is either a missing feature(s) or are slow/buggy. Today I would like to start putting a fix to that by starting a new Project with the Community in hopes to spark more activity as well as help and provide anyone with the Resources and knowledge in making their own RTE tool.

That is the main focus of this tool. To provide a resource/example for new members and to contribute to the aspect that this community is missing, what's the point of keeping something to yourself if you're the only one that will see it?

At this point in time, you will need to make a request to pull the source code. While I would like anyone to be able to see it, I would like to try and keep the pulls to someone who will contribute something back to the tool. I will accept any commit no matter what it is. Even if its only a single addition :smile:

y5ohLh7.png

GrsjDNx.png

e8qKVwy.png

While this might now be much of an "AIO Tool" yet. I believe that we as a community can make it evolve over time and amazing just like we have everything else!

Tagging those who may be interested Cakes Cakes x64 x64 Puregamer62

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to work on this! What would you like me to add? Want me to add in my Reach tool, and some other games?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to work on this! What would you like me to add? Want me to add in my Reach tool, and some other games?
You can add anything you would like, any/all contributions are welcome! You should be able to pull the source right from github. If not then please message me on either Skype or in a PM :tongue:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to add stuff to the code,
Please do so in a neat manner. Put your stuff in classes and create files for them so that it can be easily managed by another developer.

I might take a look at it and restructure everything so it's more organized.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to add stuff to the code,
Please do so in a neat manner. Put your stuff in classes and create files for them so that it can be easily managed by another developer.

I might take a look at it and restructure everything so it's more organized.
I agree. Everyone should also markup their code so developers know what everything is and so it's easier to update offsets, and more.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. Everyone should also markup their code so developers know what everything is and so it's easier to update offsets, and more.
I marked up what I've added so far I might restructure it as well once I see how everyone else structures their code :smile:

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks nice! I'm beginning to learn some C# but don't know a lot so I won't be able to contribute to the development for a while.

I bet it will look great when it finished!

Photo

Photo

Visual Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying with this please change the ui as metro form is well over used
plus great work trying to pull everyone together hope it go's well :smile:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying with this please change the ui as metro form is well over used
plus great work trying to pull everyone together hope it go's well :smile:
Anyone is free to change it up since the source is there. If it looks good ill accept the commit

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
With all of the new tools going around for games like COD, they all have one thing in common. Which is either a missing feature(s) or are slow/buggy. Today I would like to start putting a fix to that by starting a new Project with the Community in hopes to spark more activity as well as help and provide anyone with the Resources and knowledge in making their own RTE tool.

That is the main focus of this tool. To provide a resource/example for new members and to contribute to the aspect that this community is missing, what's the point of keeping something to yourself if you're the only one that will see it?

At this point in time, you will need to make a request to pull the source code. While I would like anyone to be able to see it, I would like to try and keep the pulls to someone who will contribute something back to the tool. I will accept any commit no matter what it is. Even if its only a single addition :smile:

y5ohLh7.png

GrsjDNx.png

e8qKVwy.png

While this might now be much of an "AIO Tool" yet. I believe that we as a community can make it evolve over time and amazing just like we have everything else!

Tagging those who may be interested Cakes Cakes x64 x64 Puregamer62

FINALLY!!! I will be sending my stuff over

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard of AIO has Kv stealers in them. It strange that u decided to expose the name AIO, I hope people aren't downloading this since I found out that this program is very unsafe to download to your computer. It been detected by a smart screen filter.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard of AIO has Kv stealers in them. It strange that u decided to expose the name AIO, I hope people aren't downloading this since I found out that this program is very unsafe to download to your computer. It been detected by a smart screen filter.
I don't know what you're talking about our lovely moderator Cakes Cakes helped make the basic portion of this. There is nothing bad in it lol if you don't believe us check the github and view the source

Also that's not possible since it's not an executable yet, unless you compiled it..even so you should have been able to see the source at that point and know that's not true.

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a clean tool. Smart Screen filter deletes anything it doesn't recognize the signature for.

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
SmartScreen Filter is a feature in Internet Explorer that helps detect phishing websites. SmartScreen Filter can also help protect you from downloading or installing malware (malicious software). 
SmartScreen Filter is a feature in Internet Explorer that helps detect phishing websites. SmartScreen Filter can also help protect you from downloading or installing malware (malicious software).

SmartScreen Filter helps to protect you in three ways:

• As you browse the web, it analyses webpages and determines if they have any characteristics that might be suspicious. If it finds suspicious webpages, SmartScreen will display a message giving you an opportunity to provide feedback and advising you to proceed with caution.

• SmartScreen Filter checks the sites you visit against a dynamic list of reported phishing sites and malicious software sites. If it finds a match, SmartScreen Filter will show you a warning notifying you that the site has been blocked for your safety.

• SmartScreen Filter checks files that you download from the web against a list of reported malicious software sites and programs known to be unsafe. If it finds a match, SmartScreen Filter will warn you that the download has been blocked for your safety. SmartScreen Filter also checks the files that you download against a list of files that are well known and downloaded by many Internet Explorer users. If the file that you're downloading isn't on that list, SmartScreen Filter will warn you

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone here can read the official description. What Cakes Cakes said is how it does that and why it can give false positives. There is nothing wrong with the tool or the source.

TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
100 percent of the time when I download other programs it never pop up with a smart screen filter. But this AIO tool you're passing out to public should be taken down and fixed immediately and effective to stop the smart screen filter detecting this program file as unsafe to download. It is said that this program has malicious virus to infect other people computer, either you're lying or trying to lure people to download this program like it must be a safe program I don't think so. Not on my watch. I've heard a lot of people complain about their Kv being stolen and this AIO tool is one of em. You cannot fool me man. 
you say it safe then explain why is this program contain such malicious threat? I guest you still fail to explain the reason why.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
100 percent of the time when I download other programs it never pop up with a smart screen filter. But this AIO tool you're passing out to public should be taken down and fixed immediately and effective to stop the smart screen filter detecting this program file as unsafe to download. It is said that this program has malicious virus to infect other people computer, either you're lying or trying to lure people to download this program like it must be a safe program I don't think so. Not on my watch. I've heard a lot of people complain about their Kv being stolen and this AIO tool is one of em. You cannot fool me man. 
you say it safe then explain why is this program contain such malicious threat? I guest you still fail to explain the reason why.
How did you download the tool? You never answered that question. There is no download available yet unless you compile it manually. Which to do that you need to view the source code and if you view the source code to compile it you can see there is nothing malicious there....

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register