xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My touchpad is sometimes unresponsive, drivers maybe? and the audio jacks don't work at all no matter what i do, 8.1 fixed a stability issue but overall is still a little bad. (it only has 2gb ram and im used to more to i know its gonna be slow XD)

if anyone can help me with my drivers for my sound or touchpad i will be happy :biggrin:
np-355vc model number <<<<<

Operating System
  1. Windows
xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Right , it turns out i already had the Driver manager from samsung so i used my model number and voila! it worked! i fixed everything except my Recovery. the drive was wiped before i had it as the last owner preferred windows 7 (dont blame them, 8 on here was terrible before all the updates and drivers) anyways it wiped the MBR completely, but when i put 8 on the entire drive loaded from the BIOS and it used the activation key and then formatted the drive to have a recovery slot. but the recovery ( no matter what version) will not install. it keeps saying it can't install due to the recovery being a older version, (latest version and 5 and 4 used.) But there is no recovery installed????

Top Bottom
Login
Register