What's new

Discussion Will you keep playing once you max out? What game type?

Heavens Grenade

Heavens Grenade

Brick Squad
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, just really good at HQ, check me out on 360 @Ringless Lebron.
My k/d and my w/l suck, but I quit a lot and I always play objective.
I oppose boosting, I got banned on MW3 for boosting 4 levels... 4
Then I started playing, 10th in 4 days.
How is this even possible, it took me 2 days to get to 3rd prestige.

iitz caliber

iitz caliber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not trying to cause trouble but i have no idea how me managed it as his last like 20 games played were either bad or he quit, cba to look further back but he only had a few good games and still had loadsa deaths

Plagiarising

Plagiarising

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not trying to cause trouble but i have no idea how me managed it as his last like 20 games played were either bad or he quit, cba to look further back but he only had a few good games and still had loadsa deaths
No boosted games though, I level up in HQ, even in bad games I manage to pull 20-30k, I don't know how I do it either.
My last 20 games were me getting my Diamond Shotties.
Try doing good with the S12, I dare you.

Plagiarising

Plagiarising

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lemme elaborate, I do good when I want to.
I stopped taking K/D seriously back in MW3, reset with 13k deaths and no kills...
Came back and got it positive.
Get at me.
My K/D in MW2 is like 3.5.

iitz caliber

iitz caliber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know u ddnt boost, i wasnt trying to cause trouble but u gave ur gt to check out so i did lol iv tried with shotties got remington gold and then tried the fully auto shotty and its a pain lol got it to blue then gave up and started on my crossbow and ballistic knife, but to have that little game time u must of played double xp when game came out and then hardly played till the recent double xp

iitz caliber

iitz caliber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and dnt get me wrong im not accusing u of boosting or anything, just to have that little game time at all is weird spesh at that prestige, unless u just went for gold guns from the start which gave u quick xp, as i ddnt go for diamond camo until 2 weeks after game was out as i ddnt know about it, and i will admit going for diamond camo ranks u up quick cos all the xp for unlocking camo and ranking up the gun

Plagiarising

Plagiarising

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know u ddnt boost, i wasnt trying to cause trouble but u gave ur gt to check out so i did lol iv tried with shotties got remington gold and then tried the fully auto shotty and its a pain lol got it to blue then gave up and started on my crossbow and ballistic knife, but to have that little game time u must of played double xp when game came out and then hardly played till the recent double xp
That's probably a big part of it, but I don't find 2x weekends to really change my time to prestige, I hit 1st in like 11 hours played, average on double exp is like 8 hours.
And don't worry, I don't bite, I don't take anything seriously anymore, psych class does that to people.

iitz caliber

iitz caliber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ah fair enough, but tbh i wouldnt recomend rushing to prestige master as i been there for a few days now and the games not as rewarding anymore as i dnt rank up lol i mean im going for diamond camo but its not the same when ur not ranking up :/

Plagiarising

Plagiarising

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ah fair enough, but tbh i wouldnt recomend rushing to prestige master as i been there for a few days now and the games not as rewarding anymore as i dnt rank up lol i mean im going for diamond camo but its not the same when ur not ranking up :/
Eh, I dont like rushing, but, I feel better when I can finally stop playing. For all the time I play, I actually strongly didlike the game, not just Blops, COD as a whole.

Plagiarising

Plagiarising

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is it like Global Thermonuclear war on MW2?
If I recall, war is like king of the hill, but the objective is to push the other team back. I have very fond memories of rushing with my trusty MP40.
Also, no nukes are involved.

iitz caliber

iitz caliber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they need to focus more on releasing new mps more than gametypes, as i only like half the maps if that, most of them are just terribly designed and dont work online well

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll probably be playing Domination or Chaos Moshpit to prestige all of my guns twice and get them diamond, as well as raising my K/D since I already know my K/D is going to be trash after I've finished with all that. Then, I'd probably play Search and Destroy just to f*ck around a bit with friends :tongue:.

Rossi

Infamous Gambler

"The Doctor"
Reaction score
Sin$
Im 10th level 22 and i began the kick back play style a while ago. I just play SnD and demolition and snipe/quick scope.

D

Defeat

Baka
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh if ur with randomers its easy to rank up quick, but im always playing with my mates/clan members and theyre all strong players so in ctf its harder to get more than 7000 xp per game not inc match xp as theyre getting good points at the same time
I think the total opposite. I NEED my team before anything can get done on my end. Playing with randoms is the exact reason my K/D and W/L is garbage. Could easily have a 2.50+ on each if I played with my team 24/7. I do worse whenever I play solo :frown:

iitz caliber

iitz caliber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the total opposite. I NEED my team before anything can get done on my end. Playing with randoms is the exact reason my K/D and W/L is garbage. Could easily have a 2.50+ on each if I played with my team 24/7. I do worse whenever I play solo :frown:

i dnt like playing with randomers but if im playing with my mates or clan its harder to get high kills as playin in a team of 6 good players ur less likely to get loads of kills urself

PhantomPlanet07

PhantomPlanet07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit master prestige on Sunday (dub xp) im still playing snd trying to get some more gold guns for diamond, Plus i always have my girlfriends account to level up :tongue:

NG Fall out

NG Fall out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they need to focus more on releasing new mps more than gametypes, as i only like half the maps if that, most of them are just terribly designed and dont work online well
Believe it or not they put the same time into every map your just to ignorant to see it. And your probably just bad at them so you don't like it

Top Bottom
Login
Register