• Thread starter thesmashking
  • Start date
  • Views 16,504
Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Next Gen consoles will have what? The same that they have this year but improved slightly. You can't really improve consoles that much, video games are NOT that improved yet for another console. Nintendo just needed to pick up their slack. I'm not interested in the PS4 or Xbox 3, it's going to be the same **** with the same **** community.

Before you get frustrated thinking Wii U is nothing different
I ask you to please watch this video and reconsider.
Consoles are evolving this video is proof.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you get frustrated thinking Wii U is nothing different
I ask you to please watch this video and reconsider.
Consoles are evolving this video is proof.

I didn't say WiiU is nothing different, I said that the next Xbox and PS are not going to be different. Nintendo always makes an effort to revolutionize gaming. I will always think Nintendo are the best, which is why I only wait for their E3. Microsoft and Sony's E3's have been crap, Nintendo is where it's at.

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't say WiiU is nothing different, I said that the next Xbox and PS are not going to be different. Nintendo always makes an effort to revolutionize gaming. I will always think Nintendo are the best, which is why I only wait for their E3. Microsoft and Sony's E3's have been crap, Nintendo is where it's at.

Just to feed your excitment.
I sold my last Wii because there was no way to make new friends online.
Wii U has fixed that problem compleaty.
First as seen in this video is a full film of how to use Miiverse and you see it in action.
Second the video shows Nintendo world, a 3D playground to meet new friends I never seen up to this point.
Wii U also has video chat builtin for everyone.
Wii U now Turtlebeach is making Wii U headsets so we can make new friends as we play games.
There are other cool wow things to watch in this video.
I'm thrilled to show it to you Enjoy!

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
They will destroy wii u, graphically, game chat will be cross game, and console based and games will include achievements again. Wii u won't be the hardcore gamers first choice, youre being naive if you think it will,friend. Video games haven't improved because the hardware is holding them back, do you know how powerful high end gaming tigs are these days? Just the potential is no where near being used as the 360 and ps3 are holding them back.
Next Gen consoles will have what? The same that they have this year but improved slightly. You can't really improve consoles that much, video games are NOT that improved yet for another console. Nintendo just needed to pick up their slack. I'm not interested in the PS4 or Xbox 3, it's going to be the same **** with the same **** community.

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They will destroy wii u, graphically, game chat will be cross game, and console based and games will include achievements again. Wii u won't be the hardcore gamers first choice, youre being naive if you think it will,friend. Video games haven't improved because the hardware is holding them back, do you know how powerful high end gaming tigs are these days? Just the potential is no where near being used as the 360 and ps3 are holding them back.

thesmashking,
What you said was very interesting.
Can you please provide us all a link where you read the information that Wii U will have achievements?
Or am I missunderstanding what you posted?
please explane.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

They will never destory Nintendo. They dominate the handheld and the consoles. Oh, boohoo, don't have game chat? Get some friends in the real world to play with you. They don't want to bring the whole hardcore community, they just want to introduce them back into Nintendo. Voice chat is a way of contacting a specific person, which could result to bullying. Nintendo doesn't want it to become Xbox LIVE with kids yelling because someone was sitting in a corner.

The hardware is not holding them back, it's how they use the hardware what is holding them back. Playing the same game, may have better graphics but will have more **** gameplay. I'd rather stick to a company that knows what it's doing.

Just to feed your excitment.
I sold my last Wii because there was no way to make new friends online.
Wii U has fixed that problem compleaty.
First as seen in this video is a full film of how to use Miiverse and you see it in action.
Second the video shows Nintendo world, a 3D playground to meet new friends I never seen up to this point.
Wii U also has video chat builtin for everyone.
Wii U now Turtlebeach is making Wii U headsets so we can make new friends as we play games.
There are other cool wow things to watch in this video.
I'm thrilled to show it to you Enjoy!

You're telling me this like I'm suppose to be surprised an uninformed. I've known about this for awhile.

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They will never destory Nintendo. They dominate the handheld and the consoles. Oh, boohoo, don't have game chat? Get some friends in the real world to play with you. They don't want to bring the whole hardcore community, they just want to introduce them back into Nintendo. Voice chat is a way of contacting a specific person, which could result to bullying. Nintendo doesn't want it to become Xbox LIVE with kids yelling because someone was sitting in a corner.

The hardware is not holding them back, it's how they use the hardware what is holding them back. Playing the same game, may have better graphics but will have more **** gameplay. I'd rather stick to a company that knows what it's doing.

You're telling me this like I'm suppose to be surprised an uninformed. I've known about this for awhile.

errorjack,
Considering knowledge is power, can you please share your thoughts on two things:
  1. Should we start a Thread on se7ensins on sharing Wii U gamesaves?
  2. How do I get a programer to make Wii U moding programes?
You sharing your thoughts on this would be very intersting if not helpful.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$

Read my post properly, I said DESTROY THEM GRAPHICALLY, I know Ninty aren't going any where! And you obviously don't know as much about the Wii U as you make out, as it does have game chat, it's just up to the developer to implement it. It's a clumsy way of doing it, yet it's there so 'bullying' could still happen, your point is invalid. I'm pretty sure microsoft know what they're doing too, as the 360 is doing very well. I don't really know what point you're trying to prove to me? Nintendo are my favourite developer, they just won't win next gen. Also, if they weren't trying to cater to the hardcore market, do you really think bayonetta 2 would be coming? Or batman arkham city? Besides the fact they've said many times that Wii U is for the hardcore and casual.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
thesmashking,
What you said was very interesting.
Can you please provide us all a link where you read the information that Wii U will have achievements?
Or am I missunderstanding what you posted?
please explane.
Wii U WILL NOT have an achievement system, friend. I think that's a good think. I have a 360 and PS3 for that.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Read my post properly, I said DESTROY THEM GRAPHICALLY, I know Ninty aren't going any where! And you obviously don't know as much about the Wii U as you make out, as it does have game chat, it's just up to the developer to implement it. It's a clumsy way of doing it, yet it's there so 'bullying' could still happen, your point is invalid. I'm pretty sure microsoft know what they're doing too, as the 360 is doing very well. I don't really know what point you're trying to prove to me? Nintendo are my favourite developer, they just won't win next gen. Also, if they weren't trying to cater to the hardcore market, do you really think bayonetta 2 would be coming? Or batman arkham city? Besides the fact they've said many times that Wii U is for the hardcore and casual.

Your grammar is really hard to understand. Of course the game has Game Chat, I was talking about Voice chat/private messaging. My point is strongly valid, you still haven't proven anything. The only reason the 360 is doing well, is because the titles are keeping it alive. Technically, the hardware is as old as the PS1.

They don't have to win next-gen by pleasing **** of Duty hardcore kids, they just have to out-sell the next-gens. They already proved they can do that with the Wii. That will make them the automatic winner. No one cares about 3rd party on WiiU anyway, they just want to bring them back for hardcores to shut up. Everyone only care for Nintendo's first party games.

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your grammar is really hard to understand. Of course the game has Game Chat, I was talking about Voice chat/private messaging. My point is strongly valid, you still haven't proven anything. The only reason the 360 is doing well, is because the titles are keeping it alive. Technically, the hardware is as old as the PS1.

They don't have to win next-gen by pleasing **** of Duty hardcore kids, they just have to out-sell the next-gens. They already proved they can do that with the Wii. That will make them the automatic winner. No one cares about 3rd party on WiiU anyway, they just want to bring them back for hardcores to shut up. Everyone only care for Nintendo's first party games.

My Reasons for coming back to Nintendo are:
  1. Wii U is a new console and a change is better then a holiday.
  2. Wii U has many ways of meeting and making new friends that the Wii didn't have.
  3. Multiplayer games, I only ever play games to keep people company and To help them out.
Why I didn't return to nintendo is:
  1. Single player games, I hate them.
  2. HDMI graphics, I couldn't care what graphics look like.
  3. Nintendo's First Flagship games, I play any games regardless who makes them.
Guys by all mean express your own feelings,
Please I ask you don't go ashuming what all nintendo players think and feel ok.
Happy gaming :smile:

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$

My grammar is fine. The 360 inards are no where near as old as the ps one. Great example! Did nintendo prove they can do it with the n64 or gamecube as well?
My Reasons for coming back to Nintendo are:
  1. Wii U is a new console and a change is better then a holiday.
  2. Wii U has many ways of meeting and making new friends that the Wii didn't have.
  3. Multiplayer games, I only ever play games to keep people company and To help them out.
Why I didn't return to nintendo is:

1. Single player games, I hate them.
  2. HDMI graphics, I couldn't care what graphics look like.
  3. Nintendo's First Flagship games, I play any games regardless who makes them.
Guys by all mean express your own feelings,

Please I ask you don't go ashuming what all nintendo players think and feel ok.
Happy gaming :smile:
I'd ignore him friend, he's just out for an argument, I can't wait for Wii U myself!

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My grammar is fine. The 360 inards are no where near as old as the ps one. Great example! Did nintendo prove they can do it with the n64 or gamecube as well?

I'd ignore him friend, he's just out for an argument, I can't wait for Wii U myself!

After studying Youtube videos on the Wii U I decovered that the new Wii U games need some of the Wii acceries
So Today I bought a Wii controler, nunchuck and sencerbar for $38.
This video is of two photos they both show you a choice between new and old controlers

I also asked EBgames if I needed to buy a scribe for the new touchscreen and Wii U comes with a scribe EBgames told me
The sauce for making this video comes from VideoGameHeat's videos

Last edited:
thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
After studying Youtube videos on the Wii U I decovered that the new Wii U games need some of the Wii acceries
So Today I bought a Wii controler, nunchuck and sencerbar for $38.
This video is of two photos they both show you a choice between new and old controlers

I also asked EBgames if I needed to buy a scribe for the new touchscreen and Wii U comes with a scribe EBgames told me
The sauce for making this video comes from VideoGameHeat's videos
What's a scribe? What model Wii U are you getting? I've pre-ordered the deluxe, which comes with a sensor bar and I bought one red and one black official wii remotes and one official black nunchuk. :smile:

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's a scribe? What model Wii U are you getting? I've pre-ordered the deluxe, which comes with a sensor bar and I bought one red and one black official wii remotes and one official black nunchuk. :smile:

Sorry Spelling is not my strong point.
Wii U comes out on the 30th here in australia but I think the USA has had the Wii U for 1 or 2 weeks now.
A scribe, I'll explane: the 3DS has a touchscreen and it came with a plastic pen type thing for using the touch screen, in australia we call it a scribe. Maybe in your country it called something else. Ok so I asked James at EBgames he is the store manager I said the Wii U has a touchscreen do I need to by a scribe to use the touchscreen? James answered it comes with one. Now considering Wii U has not come out in australia yet it is a possability that EBgames was asuming the information but there normaly correct.
Tell you what I will get on the nintendo website now and see what I can dig up...

On http://www.nintendo.com.au/wiiu/ PACKs and Accessories tab page they do use another name for a scribe they call it a Wii U GamePad stylus it's used to click things on the touchscreen

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry Spelling is not my strong point.
Wii U comes out on the 30th here in australia but I think the USA has had the Wii U for 1 or 2 weeks now.
A scribe, I'll explane: the 3DS has a touchscreen and it came with a plastic pen type thing for using the touch screen, in australia we call it a scribe. Maybe in your country it called something else. Ok so I asked James at EBgames he is the store manager I said the Wii U has a touchscreen do I need to by a scribe to use the touchscreen? James answered it comes with one. Now considering Wii U has not come out in australia yet it is a possability that EBgames was asuming the information but there normaly correct.
Tell you what I will get on the nintendo website now and see what I can dig up...

On http://www.nintendo.com.au/wiiu/ PACKs and Accessories tab page they do use another name for a scribe they call it a Wii U GamePad stylus it's used to click things on the touchscreen
Ah! We call that a 'stylus', I'm in the UK, also the Wii U comes out here on the 30th, can't wait to get it! It comes with a stylus, which slots into the gamepad. :smile:

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah! We call that a 'stylus', I'm in the UK, also the Wii U comes out here on the 30th, can't wait to get it! It comes with a stylus, which slots into the gamepad. :smile:
I wonder if there is any other information to be seeked out about software talking from Wii U to 3DS like how the new monster hunter 3 game is doing? I would like to be able to get letterbox for the 3DS on the Wii U so I could send my wife nice love letters. But in reality I just don't know what knowldge is out there to be found. If you know anything please share?

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if there is any other information to be seeked out about software talking from Wii U to 3DS like how the new monster hunter 3 game is doing? I would like to be able to get letterbox for the 3DS on the Wii U so I could send my wife nice love letters. But in reality I just don't know what knowldge is out there to be found. If you know anything please share?
I think you can send messages from wii u to 3ds. I'm not a monster hunter fan, so I don't follow news on that. Can't believe this friday I'll be finally playing my wii U! Excited is not the word! Did you say you'd preordered online or in store?

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you can send messages from wii u to 3ds. I'm not a monster hunter fan, so I don't follow news on that. Can't believe this friday I'll be finally playing my wii U! Excited is not the word! Did you say you'd preordered online or in store?
I preordered instore and it's fully paid off. I just walk into the shop on this friday and pick it up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register