Sin$
So...... The Wii U ads.... Thoughts???

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend already paid his off and paid off the sonic racing game.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend already paid his off and paid off the sonic racing game.
I too have paid mine off, and have 2 wii remotes and one nunchuck, and 3 wii games waiting. I do want the new sonic racing, but think i'll get that on 360 as the wii u one doesn't have voice chat, what bundle is your friend getting?

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Oooo, I have a question for original wii owners! Does anyone use a third party nunchuk?

preston556

preston556

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't even seen an advertisement for it yet. However, I am well pleased. --To TheSmashKing, I used to use a third party nunchuck that glowed before I found my original nunchuck. It was neat.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't even seen an advertisement for it yet. However, I am well pleased. --To TheSmashKing, I used to use a third party nunchuck that glowed before I found my original nunchuck. It was neat.
Hit 'reply', friend and people will respond quicker. Anyway, yea, I've got a red and a black remote and one black nunchuk (all official nintendo) but I do want a 2nd nunchuk but dont want to pay too much for it as it's one i'll never use myself anyway. I hear the Venom V chuks are good but was wondering if anyone had experience with third party nunchuks.

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I too have paid mine off, and have 2 wii remotes and one nunchuck, and 3 wii games waiting. I do want the new sonic racing, but think i'll get that on 360 as the wii u one doesn't have voice chat, what bundle is your friend getting?
I know he's getting the deluxe with the black wii u and a pro controller, other than that idk.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I know he's getting the deluxe with the black wii u and a pro controller, other than that idk.
Ok. Deluxe is the sensible option, buying nintendo land and the basic version is the same price, with much less extras in the box.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. Deluxe is the sensible option, buying nintendo land and the basic version is the same price, with much less extras in the box.

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just Traded in my Xbox 360 console with games and controlers.
I bought Wii U basic package with the Trade in money and a $3 gift card.

I think Wii U will out sell both Ps3 and Xbox for these reasons:
All Wii U's come with Video Chat builtin there's no need to buy a Kinect.
Wii U Miiverse gets you making friends with strangers, nintendo never had that before.
Wii U Internet membership is free and not $90 per year like xbox
Wii U thanks to hdmi is now selling game frantises that are selling on all consoles.

I used to own a PS3 but I sold it because of lonelyness, Wii U video chat fixs that.
I used to own a Wii but I sold it because you can't make new friends, Wii U Miiverse fixs that problem.
I just sold my Xbox 360 because I'm shelling out more money then is nessary.
Wii U white or Black is the best console for Christmas 2012.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I just Traded in my Xbox 360 console with games and controlers.
I bought Wii U basic package with the Trade in money and a $3 gift card.

I think Wii U will out sell both Ps3 and Xbox for these reasons:
All Wii U's come with Video Chat builtin there's no need to buy a Kinect.
Wii U Miiverse gets you making friends with strangers, nintendo never had that before.
Wii U Internet membership is free and not $90 per year like xbox
Wii U thanks to hdmi is now selling game frantises that are selling on all consoles.

I used to own a PS3 but I sold it because of lonelyness, Wii U video chat fixs that.
I used to own a Wii but I sold it because you can't make new friends, Wii U Miiverse fixs that problem.
I just sold my Xbox 360 because I'm shelling out more money then is nessary.
Wii U white or Black is the best console for Christmas 2012.
Firstly i'm a MASSIVE ninty fan. But, I don't believe it will outsell 360, maybe ps3 though. But im excited it for it! It's out next week here, I have the deluxe on pre-order. I'm keeping both my 360 and ps3. The fact Wii U doesn't have 'platform' chat and it's on a game by game basis, already shows Xbox Live will still remain the best community. That does not bother me though as I'm buying it for the nintendo exclusives. What games did you get?

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, anyone who has one!!!! Early thoughts on the new system???????

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly i'm a MASSIVE ninty fan. But, I don't believe it will outsell 360, maybe ps3 though. But im excited it for it! It's out next week here, I have the deluxe on pre-order. I'm keeping both my 360 and ps3. The fact Wii U doesn't have 'platform' chat and it's on a game by game basis, already shows Xbox Live will still remain the best community. That does not bother me though as I'm buying it for the nintendo exclusives. What games did you get?

Realy cool games I want to buy for Wii U are:
  1. COD Black OPS 2
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. 007 Legends
I am very much wanting to find out if the Wii U suports multiplayer headsets so we can trully play as a team.
I need to pester EBgames to find out what headsets you need to buy for the Wii U as so far there only seems to be one in the shop buit for the Wii U.

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Both consoles have sold just about as many consoles as each other . If it outsells one it out sells both.
  1. COD Black OPS 2
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. 007 Legends
I am very much wanting to find out if the Wii U suports multiplayer headsets so we can trully play as a team.

I need to pester EBgames to find out what headsets you need to buy for the Wii U as so far there only seems to be one in the shop buit for the Wii U.

They have a official Turtle Beach for the Wii U ://www.turtlebeach.com/products/nintendo-gaming-headsets/ear-force-nla.aspxadset

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

You haven't seen the Wii's sales, have you? Wii topped the charts with console sales because the console is for everyone, the same will happen with WiiU. They will also introduce the hardcore gamers again, so Nintendo will print money in no time.

Ken Roberts

Ken Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Both consoles have sold just about as many consoles as each other . If it outsells one it out sells both.

They have a official Turtle Beach for the Wii U ://www.turtlebeach.com/products/nintendo-gaming-headsets/ear-force-nla.aspxadset

That's a fantastic link.
I rang EBgames and I read out the Turtlebeach website to the shop manager.
James said he will look it up tonight and he will talk to the district manager to get some in on launch day!
That is awsome news....
Thanks

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't seen the Wii's sales, have you? Wii topped the charts with console sales because the console is for everyone, the same will happen with WiiU. They will also introduce the hardcore gamers again, so Nintendo will print money in no time.
Yes I have, but things are different this time around, the Wii U won't match them sales. Do you know how many of the wii's they sold to retirementl homes? That isn't happening again. Anyway you don't have to argue to me about ninty sales, I LOVE nintendo, they are my favourite developer! And yeah, they will make money, alot of it, but I really don't think they will top the next gen. Game by game chat system and lack of achievements, this will not be the hardcore gamers choice.

thesmashking

thesmashking

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. COD Black OPS 2
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. 007 Legends

Peronally I'd opt for them games on 360 as the community is already established, if you own a 360 that is, I'm excited for the wii u exclusives!

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I have, but things are different this time around, the Wii U won't match them sales. Do you know how many of the wii's they sold to retirementl homes? That isn't happening again. Anyway you don't have to argue to me about ninty sales, I LOVE nintendo, they are my favourite developer! And yeah, they will make money, alot of it, but I really don't think they will top the next gen. Game by game chat system and lack of achievements, this will not be the hardcore gamers choice.

Next Gen consoles will have what? The same that they have this year but improved slightly. You can't really improve consoles that much, video games are NOT that improved yet for another console. Nintendo just needed to pick up their slack. I'm not interested in the PS4 or Xbox 3, it's going to be the same **** with the same **** community.

Top Bottom
Login
Register