Status
Not open for further replies.
Breetz

Breetz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

I've been on Seven Sins for over a year now, and I've gotten to know the community. That being said, I care about the players on here who legitimately want to join a decent Modern Warfare 2 clan. Therefore, I'm going to give you some advice. You don't want to join ZinQ Krafty's ZinQ Uprising clan.

Lemme tell you why:

I led a top 20 ranked competitive sniping team before, and I'm looking to help out another team and get them to a place where they are well respected and known. I messaged Krafty, and as soon as I joined he kicked me. I asked him to play a 2v2, and he responded that I should come here so that he could kick my butt.

Short story short, we completely dominated his joke of a team.

Want prove? message me, and I'll send you pictures of his 7-22 and 5-18 scores. It's hysterical.

Now I'm not a sore kind of person, I don't let things affect me, but I find it disrespectful when a person like myself genuinely wants to join a team, and I get people like Krafty who are terrible leaders, and can't back up trash talk. I'm just trying to save some good players from joining a terrible team.

Message me if you need a loyal member in your clan.

Love,
Creed S9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register