What's new

Discussion Why does no one play MW2 anymore?

xXBUDxZILLAXx

xXBUDxZILLAXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never see many people on MW2 anymore and it makes me sad in the face and also my penis.
Please make me and my penis happy by playing MW2 :smile:

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
At least 30000-40000 people play it daily, including me :smile:

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe because there's been 3 new CoD games released since then and at least 10 other very popular games released?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe because there's been 3 new CoD games released since then and at least 10 other very popular games released?

You summed it up perfectly. I'm sure most people's including my Modern Warfare 2 is gathering dust.

OP you should at least move onto Modern Warfare 3, if not Black Ops 2 if you're able to get it. I'm sure you and your penis would be equally as happy.

AustinPowers

AustinPowers

Wizard
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
You summed it up perfectly. I'm sure most people's including my Modern Warfare 2 is gathering dust.

OP you should at least move onto Modern Warfare 3, if not Black Ops 2 if you're able to get it. I'm sure you and your penis would be equally as happy.
mw2 was last good cod

bbbilly

bbbilly

Hi this is my title
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
mw2 was last good cod
No mw2 was the most broken cods of all time i liked black ops 1 because they didn't make it so easy for noobs to do well so it was not the last good cod as you said. A lot of people thought mw2 was the best because of how easy it was to cheat, get kills with noob tubes, use one man army, set up trick shot lobbies in search and destroy and so on. Plus people who only play cod shouldn't consider themselves a gamer. Sandbox games are the best in my opinion.

Converse

xSModZx

The Champion
Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
theres only 1 game after MW2 which is MW3

BO1 & BO2 is a different story.

This comes down to whether your a Treyarch fan or a Infinity Ward Fan. People might say mw2 is still the best because they are a Infinity Ward fan and prefer it more than MW3.

LynxLobbies CoHost

Say AvG WaW MoDzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe because so many people hack, which ruins it for others.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its my favorite COD, but that isn't saying much.
I would be playing it a lot more if my friend didn't prestige my account, Im 70 now cause of a lobby but I miss my unlock all and what not. (I HAVE TO WORK TO GET FALL NOW D:smile:

coastiegamer

AgreedMold0720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No mw2 was the most broken cods of all time i liked black ops 1 because they didn't make it so easy for noobs to do well so it was not the last good cod as you said. A lot of people thought mw2 was the best because of how easy it was to cheat, get kills with noob tubes, use one man army, set up trick shot lobbies in search and destroy and so on. Plus people who only play cod shouldn't consider themselves a gamer. Sandbox games are the best in my opinion.
I have only just started playing Xbox but I agree with you. So many people think they are hardcore gamers because they play one game and become good at the ONE game. A true gamer is someone that tries different genres and becomes somewhat above average at all of them and is consistent throughout all games that they play. I love sandbox aswell, GTA and Minecraft never get old. I have not played Minecraft in ages and it all seems so complicated after 1.4.6 with potions, emeralds and all the new stuff as I have not kept up with the game, I think when 1.5.0 comes out I'm gonna YouTube and stuff how to play again and get back into it

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I play, was playing last night and this morning. Simple answer though, new games. People don't tend to stick to one game and one alone. Currently I am playing Trials Evo (PC), Halo 4, BO2, WWE 13, Worms Revolution. The game came out in 2009, we are now in 2013, people just lose interest.

coastiegamer

AgreedMold0720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play, was playing last night and this morning. Simple answer though, new games. People don't tend to stick to one game and one alone. Currently I am playing Trials Evo (PC), Halo 4, BO2, WWE 13, Worms Revolution. The game came out in 2009, we are now in 2013, people just lose interest.
Maybe it is because MW2 is the only fps game I have and would like the others but as I am unemployed I am stuck with it. I have played the MW3 campaign at my brothers house on his PS3 and would love to get MW3 and both the Black Ops but as I am unemployed I cant

T

Timcld87

Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 was the last good COD. BO was good but I just couldn't get the feel for it. MW3 the maps were just so cluttered. BO2 every single match their are noobs running around with SMGs. MW2 had the best maps by far, I loved the big open maps.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mw2 4 life ya ****** aint bout that life Real talk!-Lmao jk jk

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly just because everyone moves to the newer games sadly, Mw2 was a great game.

I have been actually playing it more often :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register