What's new

Discussion Why do people rage when I hardscope....

• Thread starter Tdo91491
  • Start date
  • Views 9,547
I

I Akado I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any weapon can be seen as tryhard or noob. Basically if you use a crappy weapon or quickscope you're good according to kids on live. But complaining isn't gonna change anything so let noobs be noobs and let legit players be legit. But I will say this, Camping or toobing to me is noobish. Anything else is fair game.

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol They rage cause they can! And you should play the game how you want to.

G

GrandMaster221

Reaction score
Sin$
its sucks when ur doing a real sniper some one screams and says HARD SCOPER !!!!!!!!

T

Toxic Acid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET THAT HARDSCOPING WAS PUT IN THE GAME FOR A REASON.

N

ntyGuns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO they should bring back unscoped rifles, they were hella fun.

But yeah, if you want to hardscope, hardscope.
If someone wants to quickscope, that's their playstyle and lets face it, nobody wants to change do they?

I mainly dragscope using a sniper, I'm trying to get better at quickscoping since coming back to MW2 because I find it challenging atm and therefore fun. Don't hate me for that, heck, surely if anything it makes me easier to kill anyways?

swaq

swaq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A kill is a kill why does it madder if they get mad that's why they made a mute button ;D

Y

YouModdedFirst

Reaction score
Sin$
This is why, people hate being owned by someone with a sniper no matter how they do it. If you hardscope someone they will call you a noob, if you quickscope they will call you gay and say that you can only do that because you are rubbish. The truth is that they are the ones who are rubbish at the game, it takes more skill to use a sniper than to spray with an assault rifle/submachine gun. Basically it's because they hate being owned by snipers :L

I have to disagree partially with your view on the automatic weapons. The idiots that kill you with the first 5 bullets but keep shooting because they're scared kind of ruin it for the people who don't suck. I use a Scar-H FMJ/Silenced with Sleight, Light, and Ninja to great effect. If I can't kill someone with 5 or fewer bullets, it's too laggy a day to play COD.

I can snipe just as well though, but I'm playing COD: Modern Warfare 2, not COD: Sniper Warfare 2. I falled my M21 non prestige by 300 kills. That's 250 headshots/300 kills with a "spray" sniper, because I use it as an actual sniper. Imagine if I "Quickscoped" those 300 kills, I might've had 50 headshots. It's a silenced M21 I might add, adding to the necessity of the headshot.

Still, at the end of the day nothing beats an M16 - FMJ for me. 10 kills per clip, 3+ bars and an M16 means the bodies pile up faster than I can count. :wink:

Is it 'nooby' that I quick-thermal-scope people with the ACR?

Not at all ;D I do it with the M16 thermal on occasion. Thermal FAL is crap though, don't bother trying it hah.

Isnt a sniper made for hardscoping? U must be retarded DEAD if you Quick/No Scope with a sniper IRL.

You're a ****ing idiot.

No skill? You can't go positive hardscoping, let alone quickscoping.

Do you mean him? Or was that generalized?

If I bother to snipe, it's about 90% "hardscopes", and my accuracy is ridiculously high. The 10% Noscope/Quickscope/PP2k/Knife kills are reflex kills. I go 2:1 or better in 75% of my games, although I almost always get most weapon swaps.

N

nettlebrand

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah its like kids thing regular play has a rule system to it, really stupid imo.

I

I Akado I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're camping and hardscoping then yeah you're an ***. But think about it. Quickscoping isn't easy for everyone. Some just suck at it. Does that mean they cant pick up a sniper? No. It's a dumb way of thinking. There is no wrong way to play. Everyone has a different play style.

X

xXArsisXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you people hating on QS'ers seem to be very jelly.
You jelly bro?
Stick to running around with a silenced Scar,Tar or UMP.
Leave the fun part of the game to the big boys.

Honestly, @OP, I hardscope anyone who isn't quickscoping themselves.

Also, I go at least 20+ kills a game just sniping. So person who said that, you must be bad.

M

MemorabiliaUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess they complain because they think that it's unfair because they quickscope and you get an 'advantage' over them. Just hardscope them and laugh, cos' they'd be in the mothers basement raging. :smile:

G

guest232323

Reaction score
Sin$
there's nothing wrong with hardscoping I do it in container in black ops declassified then a bunch of people start saying you hardscoper so then I just go out and quick scope them and there's nothing wrong with quick scoping even though it's literally impossible in real life.

Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I kind of agree. I mean yes I quickscope a lot, but only on shots I know I'll hit. I hardscope too. It depends on the situation. But for people to complain about hard scoping is stupid yea, it is how snipers were meant to be used.
Stop complaining. Everyone complains about this or that but in reality the only reason you are complaining is because you died.

Edit: Why the hell did someone bump a 4 year old thread. WTF haha

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
People will rage at you regardless of how you use the sniper. if you 'quick scope' with it, they will say you suck don't know how to properly use it, and if you 'hard scope' they will say you suck and have no skill with it. So no matter how you use the sniper, you suck with it and have no skill.
It's call of duty, so people are almost always angry by default.
~Edit~
Edit: Why the hell did someone bump a 4 year old thread. WTF haha
Dammit, we're not helping it either!

I

illuminatiSLG

Reaction score
Sin$
Because their mum buys them Xbox live then hear people dissing hard scoping and use it as an excuse why they died and hate it more

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Because people think that Quick Scoping makes them so good at Call of Duty. I hate when people rage like that because when I get quick scoped, I say that person sucks because a sniper is made for hard-scoping not quick scoping. However, there are fan boys of FaZe and ****, so people think they're nasty and try and quick scope and trickshot online. It's quite annoying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register