What's new

Discussion Why do people need to use hacks on public lobbies?

Diamond Clan Pro

Diamond Clan Pro

Reaction score
Sin$
The reason people mod is because of how cool it seems they don't care about how other people feel about it. source: I Mod on PC Games Like MW3 and GTA V

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because they are spotty little nubes who can't play and got beaten up at school.
Then jerk off on any abusive messages they get sent.
Very sticky.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They get bored and don't have anything else better to do...

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
They get bored and don't have anything else better to do...
I would have to agree after a few minutes or so you'll get board of messing around police, random pedestrian, or just any old in game NPC. In order to have some real fun modders would have to go into public lobbies and mess with random online player. At least this way they can get some funny reactions and get more enjoyment out of it.

TheNumb3r2

TheNumb3r2

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe after years of playing, sending in reports, making posts, calling on the phone, and showing up at Sony execs Sunday family dinner to beg developers and console makers to try harder to stop it, they finally realized that the only way to make a game fair, is for everyone to Mod. Its not the Modders fault, t6hey see the mountain, they climb it. It's the industries fault, they do very little to stop it.

gildarts

gildarts

Reaction score
Sin$
i use mods to get more fun out of it, im sorry if i ruined your game experience

Devon Wood

Devon Wood

Reaction score
Sin$
Modding is just fun for when you get bored. At least that's what I would use them for. I recently had someone derank me on mw3 and I literally just joined the lobby before it had ended due to score limit being reached. And no one else was deranked so it was almost a random choosing of someone in the lobby to get it. Either way though I think people that use mods to ruin someone else's gaming experience are just *** holes. As for the ones just messing around, let em be, they're just having some fun. Lol

ForensicData

ForensicData

Reaction score
Sin$
I remember a few years back I was using Horizon for USB mods to Call of Duty World at War. It was great fun, especially using them online and not getting caught.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so those who say we have no life blah blah blah noobs etc. We mod because we payed $60 for a game and they stopped either supporting it sold out and put micro transactions in or they stopped releasing dlcs. So how do i save my self from wasting $60? I mod the game. Our gentials have nothing to do with our choice of modding. Playing a game legit is fun i do enjoy it. I have a ofw ps3 for it. But when i ran out of missions or people or cars. I pop on my RGH and i make it fun.

greenpeppers1001

greenpeppers1001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing MW2 and the amount of hackers is pretty awful, every lobby there is someone with aimbot, wall hack, ect. Do they use them because they are bad at the game? or simply bored? its your view against mine. They have ruined online once again with petty hacks and mods. Why don't PSN do something about it?

I can understand private matches and single player mods to have fun, but when you play competitively its just unfair, no wonder people back out of lobbies with glitched names and colours flying around.

Rant over.

I would say I mod public lobby's to find people to play in private lobbies with. And often time I don't try to use aimbot and make the game miserable. I may turn on super speed and jump (for everybody) just to make the game different, and for the most part people enjoy it.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to just play with mods for fun, it was always funny to get a hate message or something like that. Although I don't do it now as I've grown up lol.. Plus I now play on PC Master Race.

OH_EM_JI

OH_EM_JI

The Surprised Guy!
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunelty, hackers will always be a thing. I do not know the reason for it, but they probably get bored of the game and want to make everyone mad.

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Greeter Bug Finder Reporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people use it for their own fun, others use it to make people annoyed to get funny reactions for their youtube channels, others are doing it to make a profit out of it by hosting lobbies for a couple of bucks.

Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I'm guilty of doing this :frown: Using Off-Host menus, i know it annoys people. But i respect the other players i play with if they notice that I'm doing it and they don't want me to i will stop. Some people actually enjoy you messing around with mods in their game, not the type like aimbot and godmode but like super jump and fun mods.

Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends what sort of mods you are using. Off-Host menus are fun for you but not for others whereas GSC menus can be fun for all if you use them fairly.

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends what sort of mods you are using. Off-Host menus are fun for you but not for others whereas GSC menus can be fun for all if you use them fairly.
Its fun for me. Why do it in private match whats the point then.

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, do you use Off-Host or host menus?
I dont host anymore. I would bring full on menus online Yes i would have my fun then everyone would get 10th prestige if they did not want the mods they would leave.

Top Bottom
Login
Register