• Thread starter LiZzBeAr7SiNs
  • Start date
  • Views 972
L

LiZzBeAr7SiNs

53 75 63 6b 20 69 74
Reaction score
Sin$
Why it will not work on windows xp -The Reason Why You Cant Really Do Anything With CCAPI Tools Is Because The CCAPI.dll Was Made Using A Higher Framework Such As Netframework 4.0 and 4.5 (Windows XP Isn't Supported By Microsoft Any More So They Have Not Added The Newer Net Frameworks To The Service Pack 3) Thus You Cant Use The CCAPI.dll The Way It Was Meant To Be Used

How To Fix This Problem
1. Try To Use A Computer That Has A Fully Updated Framework So You Can Use The Tools Of Your Choice

2. Switch To DEX And Use TMAPI Tools Because TMAPI Tools Don't Use The Newest Frameworks Witch Means That You Can Use TMAPI Tools On Windows XP Or Any Other Kind Of Computer

3. Someone Could Ask Enstone To Make A CCAPI.dll That Is Compatible With Windows XP Or Any Other Computers That You May Be Having Problems With

hope this helps​

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
XP doesn't support or have the necessary NETFRAMEWORK needed for CCAPI to run....need an upgrade for your software, and if its running XP than I suggest a upgrade in hardware also. Finding a cheap laptop under $300 with 4gb RAM and 500gb HDD, 3mb l3 Cache, is pretty easy and I recommend that or better for everyday computing. Dells new Inspiron line is pretty decent for what you pay....im currently running a Dell Inspiron I7-Quad-Core (17R Base) Overclocked to 3.86Ghz with 12gb DDR5 RAM, 1.5TB HDD and 8mb l3 cache, 1GB Radeon HD 7750Ghz GPU (400w)...Laptop costs with the aftermarket upgrades was less then $690-it will be better than average for the next 4 years atleast and will play the most demanding games with ease.

Last edited:
X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do to get CCAPI to work on windows xp is download the designated framwork that it asks of you. It works fine for me but I chose to convert to DEX and use TMAPI because DEX runs smoother than CEX.

Top Bottom
Login
Register