What's new

Discussion Why are all Xbox360 MW3 lobbies only XP and not Unlock All too?

• Thread starter hardera
  • Start date
  • Views 3,957
hardera

hardera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why Unlock All has to be paid only on Xbox 360 and its free for every jerk to plug a USB into their PS3's and unlock all and use wall hacks and still don't get banned? Not hating who does Recovery services, they do an exccelent job, but I don't understand why people pay to Unlock All on Xbox and its free on PS3.

MasterNand

MasterNand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because people who charge need to make money to host for you guys we can't just do free lobby's we need money to buy kvs and Stealth if we did not have to buy that and we did not get banned then we may do it free but not free because we have to buy that stuff PS3 is different compare to Xbox 360 PS3 is easy to jailbreak that is why we charge for unlock all

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
Because people who charge need to make money to host for you guys we can't just do free lobby's we need money to buy kvs and Stealth if we did not have to buy that and we did not get banned then we may do it free but not free because we have to buy that stuff PS3 is different compare to Xbox 360 PS3 is easy to jailbreak that is why we charge for unlock all
Why Unlock All has to be paid only on Xbox 360 and its free for every jerk to plug a USB into their PS3's and unlock all and use wall hacks and still don't get banned? Not hating who does Recovery services, they do an exccelent job, but I don't understand why people pay to Unlock All on Xbox and its free on PS3.
TLDR; They need to make money.

D

DumptyXeX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On xbox, we require Keyvaults, Stealth server time, keep up to date with latest paid tools to host insane lobbies. all of which costs around 15 PER DAY. therefore we cant just keep giving out free lobbies and not make back what we paid for to help the community

One Republic

One Republic

Reaction score
Sin$
These are absolutely not the reasons why. A KV costs $8 now, and lasts you weeks if you use free files. Tools are also almost always cracked or free now.

The true reason why is because MW3 is not currently compatible with ACS. People cannot simply invite you to a lobby and give you unlock or prestige, they can only edit the dvar of XP, hence why XP Lobbies are only hosted.

I'm sure if there was a tool for ACS on MW3 that people would begin hosting.

TK_Mods

TK_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes they are the reasons I havent had a KV last over 3 days recently
These are absolutely not the reasons why. A KV costs $8 now, and lasts you weeks if you use free files. Tools are also almost always cracked or free now.

The true reason why is because MW3 is not currently compatible with ACS. People cannot simply invite you to a lobby and give you unlock or prestige, they can only edit the dvar of XP, hence why XP Lobbies are only hosted.

I'm sure if there was a tool for ACS on MW3 that people would begin hosting.

Top Bottom
Login
Register