What's new

Support Who's the creator of this image?

• Thread starter Jacob Frye
  • Start date
  • Views 997
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
zeus_by_cloudtail2.jpg

I saw someone use this image used as a stock? The link in the description provided in the image below doesn't link to the original creator. So I'm wondering if it can be used as a stock? So I went to look for the original creator, but can't find him/her. Any help.
the_olympian_big_three___zeus__poseidon__hades_by_tomzj1-d5vm88a.jpg

Knowledge Knowledge

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you're going to sell the piece you make then you don't need to ask permission to use something as a stock. Just make sure that you make a significant alteration to it and not just some colour corrections and you'll be fine.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you're going to sell the piece you make then you don't need to ask permission to use something as a stock. Just make sure that you make a significant alteration to it and not just some colour corrections and you'll be fine.

The link he gave in the description. Leads to this picture. Clearly Cloudtail2 is not the creator of the image. So I want to give credit to where credit is due. That's where my problem is. I'm trying to find the original artist.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$

You're contradicting yourself. If he's not going to sell it, then why would he have to manipulate it to such a high degree?

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You're contradicting yourself. If he's not going to sell it, then why would he have to manipulate it to such a high degree?
Because everyone will call him out saying he's done bugger all work to the piece and not class it as OC. This has happened several times on this forum where someone has found someone elses work, changed just the colour and then called it their own.

Top Bottom
Login
Register