What's new

Discussion Whos exited about battlefield 1 more then me!!!

• Thread starter Blazzzeed
  • Start date
  • Views 513
Blazzzeed

Blazzzeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IT LOOKS SO GOOD, sorry for the caps aha. i guess they are doing what everyone want, i feel bad for call of duty all the people from their are gonna play battle :biggrin: i know i am aha.

Tell me your thoughts about it?

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im a battlefield fan and im still playing bf4 and hardline but cod will still sell more than bf1.

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
trust me, the 2 million that disliked the cod trailer are the first 2 million standing in line on release day to buy the game.

Last edited:
xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling COD's dislikes will fly down after E3. The fact they're hiding the multiplayer reveal till September? Damn must be hiding something good.

I've played both games growing up and tbh, COD has a much more naturalistic feel and play to it. Battlefield just feels clunky and off. I love both games don't get me wrong, but that's just my two cents.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i feel bad for call of duty all the people from their are gonna play battle :biggrin: i know i am aha.
The CoD people that are going to transfer over are going to be the ones running around shooting sniper rifles without even zoning in. Can't wait for some easy kills.
trust me, the 2 million that disliked the cod trailer are the first 2 million standing in line on release day to buy the game.
I'd certainly hope not, but I could still see Infinite Warfare selling a lot even though I won't even consider playing it.
I have a feeling COD's dislikes will fly down after E3. The fact they're hiding the multiplayer reveal till September? Damn must be hiding something good.
I mean, their initial trailer was just CGI, IIRC. They didn't even have in-engine footage. Chances are they are still finishing up their Advanced Warfare duplicate multiplayer. Of course, they need to add in gravity for the space fights. :rolleyes:
IMO BF4 is still a better game than the last 3 cods that came out.
For sure. As much as I love BO3 zombies, BF4 and Battlefield in general will always be better. It's just how it is given that CoD is an arcade shooter while Battlefield is much more in depth. CoD is still fun to play of course though.

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
It's going to be amazing. I loved the M1903 in hardline so I'm sure I'm gonna love all those WW1 guns in a Battlefield game. I kinda hoped for Battlefield Bad Company game but the fact that they are going to have Destruction 2.0 or something close to it BF1 is just as good.
They really need to work on the campaign as every campaign I've played were quite crap apart from the Bad Company series, whilst saying that it wasnt as bad as BOP3 campaign. I just hope Dice doesn't cater it for COD players and rather keep it to what Battlefield players loved it for.

Blazzzeed

Blazzzeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play both call of duty and battlefield but tbh i really do believe that battlefield will win this year :biggrin:

Blazzzeed

Blazzzeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we will just have to wait and see 
I'm looking forward to battlefield 1 to be honest

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Just can't wait to go back to the good'o days

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Having played basically every battlefield game I have some grounds to review the series as a whole. Battlefield has always had that one thing that brought players new and old back to the game year after year. The openness, realism, progression system and graphics set a new standard every release. The progression system from bfbc2 had a major shift in Battlefield 3 which really drew me in having put more than 1500 hours into the game being one of the best players on the Xbox 360 with the BMP. It had a strong supportive community, good weapons, and a great feel to the game. Playing it even after unlocking everything still felt rewarding and that's why I loved it. Battlefield 4 however introduced some mechanics that I wasn't a fan of like battlepacks. Personally I have nothing against being able to buy class shortcuts like in battlefield 3, but attachments? Really? It's like they are trying to copy the crate system from TF2/CSGO but without the keys. Now that really didn't hamper the experience for me but I did skip hardline after buying it and playing for about 30 hours (you have to remember the thousands of hours I put into all the previous games) mainly because the whole cops and robbers aspect just didn't feel real to me. Sure battlefield 2142 wasn't realistic but it did have that large open play space where I could live out my gung ho fantasies and for me that was a big attraction to the game. Now do I think battlefield 1 will live up to the hype? Maybe. Am I as excited for this game like past releases? No.

Blazzzeed

Blazzzeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True everyone has their own opinions but i really do like the fact the battlefield are going in the right direction of going into the past, if any you played all the old game on PlayStation 1&2 there were so many good games, cod 1,2,3 and medal of honors games, they all were based in the world wars right, and i think that everyone enjoys the world wars then the future wars which haven't happened yet xD

Negan

Negan

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe"
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be amazing to see how the combat is gonna go

H

Huntz Kush

Reaction score
Sin$
Thing I love about battlefield 1 is the more primitive aspect of it.
No more irnv/flir, no lock on missiles or projectiles.
WW1 weapon designs were pretty crap for the most part, so tactics will change.
Machine guns back in the day weren't as accurate and had insane bullet spread, so now I'll be able to use my favorite guns, witch are semi-auto rifles and snipers.
I've seen the comments in BF1 trailers, it seems that there's some COD only players that are moving over to BF. I'm curious as to how they'd adapt. Will they be in for a treat? Or will they be in for hell?
How will these COD players affect the battlefield comminty? Will it infect battlefield and take out the team work play? Or will they learn the way of battlefield and be a team player?
We'll see, I can't wait to play in a new Era with older guns we're not used to.

Top Bottom
Login
Register