1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Where is Jug located in TranZit?

Discussion in 'BO2 Zombies' started by Flyzel, Nov 5, 2012 with 5 replies and 6,850 views.

1. Flyzel

Flyzel Nordan Shat Premium

I've been all around the map and I've only seen Quick Revive, Stamina-up, Speed Cola, and Double Tap.
    Also if any other perks have been found please list them in this thread.
    Thanks!

2. Jdiebold3 1795

Jdiebold3 1795 Newbie

Jugg is in the town on one of the ends that you walk up the stairs and there's a door to buy.
    Also, there's a perk in the room after the power called tombstone. Not exactly sure what it does, but when you go down it puts a power up above you that looks like a tombstone, and it lets you hold x to die right away. If u die then get revived by the end of a round, you can pick it up and get an achievement

Altruism likes this.
  3. Flyzel

Flyzel Nordan Shat Premium

I've been to that room and looked for the tombstone perk but i couldn't find it. I'll look more tomorrow.

4. Jdiebold3 1795

Jdiebold3 1795 Newbie

It's on the section after you jump the gap

5. SourTrout

SourTrout Newbie

Just to clarify with tombstone when you die a tombstone power up appears above your corpse. After the level is beaten and you come back you can pick that Tombstone up and it returns your guns and perks from before you die. Its very handy.

6. Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving Seasoned Member

Tombstone is on the power stop, once you turn on the power you go through the room to exit, and before you make the jump to get to the bus, theres a perk machine right to your left.