What's new

Discussion What's your favorite part of a Jailbroken console?

• Thread starter ImpalaPUA
  • Start date
  • Views 4,285
maxtep12

maxtep12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding games and free games

K

KN44BLITZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pirating games, backing up my own games, movian (showtime) for free tv/movies, online mods, bragging rights, increases value, and waaaaayyyy more!

Se7ensins Lover 7263

Se7ensins Lover 7263

GTA V Hoster / CEX QA
Reaction score
Sin$
being able to play games without having to pay for em ... ultimate bad *** feeling

issocietywatchenu

issocietywatchenu

Reaction score
Sin$
100% the fact you can download a game from IPTorrents (or something similar) a few days before it's release, then install it and show off how you got the game early! Love it

Sorry to bother you Harry but any chance of an invite for IPT marra?

SigmaticLegend

SigmaticLegend

Legends never die, they just get better.
Reaction score
Sin$
Using my mods to help people, like on MW3 when people have been deranked by other modders, I'll host XP lobbies and fix their stats; often giving them 20th prestige Rank 80. I dont worry about charging money for modding accounts. I do it because it is my passion to help others, not for my own gain. I already have everything I need, what more do I want?

A

Ayeemarkus

Reaction score
Sin$
Using my mods to help people, like on MW3 when people have been deranked by other modders, I'll host XP lobbies and fix their stats; often giving them 20th prestige Rank 80. I dont worry about charging money for modding accounts. I do it because it is my passion to help others, not for my own gain. I already have everything I need, what more do I want?

Bro can you help me on ps3 if you have my gamer tag is Ayeemarkus

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't have a favorite feature.
To be honest jailbreaking is getting boring to me now with nothing else being added.

Hillbilly99

Hillbilly99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I accidentally got put in a modded lobby and did not know it. So I just jumped back in again. We'll I got kicked once more. No big deal to me. So I got back on the game and it said something and that i had to reset all my ranks an stuff in order to play. I lost everything. That's actually why I'm on here trying to find a lobby paid one or not. I think that what them guys do is just plain cruel, I had a lot of time invested in that game actually an unreal amount id time. just a shame.

Hillbilly99

Hillbilly99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't have a favorite feature.
To be honest jailbreaking is getting boring to me now with nothing else being added.
Just what exactly is a jailbroke console. I use to jailbreak iphones anf root galaxys all the time. But never heard of it on consoles.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Emulators and "backed up games", if you know what I mean :wink:

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
My flasher is in the mail...can't freaking WAIT to get into this.
Make sure to follow some really in depth tutorials on how to get that flasher to sit properally

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure to follow some really in depth tutorials on how to get that flasher to sit properally
Or destroy your finger by pressing it down for 5 minutes.... not that I did that with my first console... no, no

XoLYNCHoX

XoLYNCHoX

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been racking my brain practically non stop for a week with vids. My dad's got a degree in PC repair as well so he's gonna be helping as well. thanks Reedradar. any recommendations for some good fun mods?

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Or destroy your finger by pressing it down for 5 minutes.... not that I did that with my first console... no, no
I did it too because i thought the coin thing was ****ing stupid....I mean what I never did that pfffttt 
I've been racking my brain practically non stop for a week with vids. My dad's got a degree in PC repair as well so he's gonna be helping as well. thanks Reedradar. any recommendations for some good fun mods?
Can't advertise my man sorry

Top Bottom
Login
Register