What's new

Discussion What's BETA users take on The Division?

• Thread starter TRUxELiTE
  • Start date
  • Views 402
TRUxELiTE

TRUxELiTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a lot of hype surrounding this game. Me and my fellow friends have been ranting and raving about this game for many months because of the E3 trailer and gameplay. I've recently acquired the BETA and started playing last night until I knocked out on my couch lol. I just want to know what the community thinks??

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it.

The visual are nice. The menu map and the floating info boxes look good and are original.

Nothing about the gameplay is original. I won't be buying it to start another RPG shooter grind fest. The shooting mechanics themselves are fairly boring. Go behind cover, pop up and shoot, go back behind cover. Over and over and over. What a flop.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally love it. I don't see how people think this game is a "grind fest." I have 7 hours of game time in to it and I have almost all of the best gear. I've completed all missions, side missions, and have reached max rank in the Dark Zone. I enjoy how the PvP feels, but I would love for you to be able to crouch. I like being stealth.

TRUxELiTE

TRUxELiTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it.

The visual are nice. The menu map and the floating info boxes look good and are original.

Nothing about the gameplay is original. I won't be buying it to start another RPG shooter grind fest. The shooting mechanics themselves are fairly boring. Go behind cover, pop up and shoot, go back behind cover. Over and over and over. What a flop.

I agree. I felt a little let down with the fighting system, but maybe it will get a little more in depth, hopefully? But all in all I think its a great piece of work so far.
I personally love it. I don't see how people think this game is a "grind fest." I have 7 hours of game time in to it and I have almost all of the best gear. I've completed all missions, side missions, and have reached max rank in the Dark Zone. I enjoy how the PvP feels, but I would love for you to be able to crouch. I like being stealth.

I played last night and a little bit today. I don't like to option of not being able to crouch. I'm not deep into the game either, but I feel as if stealth won't be apart of this game besides just getting off the first shot. I want to be able to use to splinter cell tactics!

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. I got to reunite with all my destiny buddies to take on a different shooter. Watching people in the DZ waiting to see if they go rouge or finally saying what the hell and shooting up randoms was fun.

It had crashed a few times for me and sometimes the players look to be floating. Hopefully they fix these before launch.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. I got to reunite with all my destiny buddies to take on a different shooter. Watching people in the DZ waiting to see if they go rouge or finally saying what the hell and shooting up randoms was fun.

It had crashed a few times for me and sometimes the players look to be floating. Hopefully they fix these before launch.
I've never had a crash happen, strange. And I think players float when they're out of view through walls and stuff.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had a crash happen, strange. And I think players float when they're out of view through walls and stuff.
My own teammates are floating right next to me. More than one of us had it crash but when you compare to time played it was minimal.

Top Bottom
Login
Register