What's new

Discussion What To Expect When Joining A Modded Lobby

Dawge

SurgeModding

Rich MOFO
Modder Free Hoster Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello se7ensins Today I wanted to talk to you about modded lobbies, now i know there are requirements that every topic has to meet and i wanted to send this message to the community so they know what to do once in the lobby.

Ok So First Off Finding A Lobby :
Usually Lobbies Get Full Within 2 Sec Of Being In Pregame "NO JOKE"
So what you want to do is when u see "Join Session" dont click it hover over it and wait for the game to be full once the game is full wait about 30 sec - 1 min and there should be a spot open right when u see "Join Session" join it and u should be in the lobby.

Second, How To Use The Menu, Mod Menu
Most of the mod menu's have text on screen and they tell you what to press but encase they dont here are a few button codes

("LT + RS")
("PRONE + RS")
("RS")
("Right On Dpad")

Those are the ones i remember

Now

Message To Reader
I as a hoster know it frustrating to get people to post LEGIT ( 5 LETTERS )
and i mean it helps the topic it helps the hoster, and on top of that if he is hosting a online lobby it costs him money about $20 a day for stealth plus $20 a day for kv's, so in my opinion if u have the time post legit and if you are feeling generous ask the host if u can donate remember if u are required to pay leave and report the topic and a staff member will get to it.

Thank You

Dawge

SurgeModding

Rich MOFO
Modder Free Hoster Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
That does not mean that you're hosting right now, does it?

not atm i am not no sorry this is to explain to the people what to do and what to expect when joining a lobby sorry

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Also talking trash and being annoying makes my derank button itch.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Moved to MW2 general forum. Thank you for assisting members! :smile:

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I always loved when I first started hosting lobbies, when they would fill up within a second or two. It made me feel good that that many people are trying to get into my lobby.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I always loved when I first started hosting lobbies, when they would fill up within a second or two. It made me feel good that that many people are trying to get into my lobby.

cant say that anymore...

XeX Rgh

XeX Rgh

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I used to hate that they would always instantly start screaming and shouting.

Top Bottom
Login
Register