Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a car fanatic!

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am a pacifist on GTA. But I can get really aggressive if you try to troll me. I spend a long time trolling you back.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally a car hunter and explorer, more often than not rolling solo or alone. Should I get clipped by a random....I let it go, without question if I had a bounty. If they pursue or persist, I handle them....and go back to my routine. I'm more of a sneaky assassin and escape artist, than a total toolbag shooting anything and everything. Any monkey can do that. That's also how I met a bunch of cool people outside of my crews, got hooked up and have literally pwnd the game just since X-mas of 2014....by not being a online peckerhead. Courtesy counts.

V

Van Black

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Typically I only kill folks if they shoot first or I can tell they're going to. Or to stop someone trolling someone else, but you frequently get killed by the person you're saving lol. Sometimes I just go on serial killing rampages though. Just go around the map killing as many different players in as many different ways as I can without getting killed.

My favorite times are tied between the amazing chases I get into during/after the killing sprees and finding some cool randoms and ****ing around with vehicles. Doing random **** like taking the Dodo and going out to the lake is great fun.

davidp027

davidp027

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hacking for fun(changing car colors, cloning, trolling(But no killing)). Trolling sometimes, and setting all annoyings hacks like godmode and explosive bullets when a players annoys me or spawn kills me for no reason.

R

RooRoo35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a car fanatic spent many days looking for rare hard to find cars, now that I found them all and had them all I usually just help people do missions and fun stuff from this site

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
ive done it all really but generally i just kill people, jets, choppers, sniping, entity/sticky bombs, anything and everything really.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add "modder" (idk like "mad modder") to the options and make it more than on so I can enter my options:3

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a passive player who mods up cars and roleplays. But if you some random guy killing me for no reason. Mate, your dead. Not just once though, 10 times. Kids gotta learn :smile:

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I like to have fun in the game, driving, drinking, other antics, showing my houses/garages and vehicles off and more etc.

I don't do alot off killing.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hacking for fun(changing car colors, cloning, trolling(But no killing)). Trolling sometimes, and setting all annoyings hacks like godmode and explosive bullets when a players annoys me or spawn kills me for no reason.
Oh yeh so the last one doesn't count as killing....

XBLPhantom

XBLPhantom

☆I'm Sponsors By Pampers☆
Reaction score
Sin$
dog fight i stay in bad sport lobby for life

XBLPhantom

XBLPhantom

☆I'm Sponsors By Pampers☆
Reaction score
Sin$
But not literally forever.
uhm yeah 2yrs is a lot it add more when you blow up there insurance vehicle so once you on a jet youre never coming down unless some on try to get you out of the jet but we let nobody try to get a jet, we will take over the session

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to hunt for rare cars but now that I have them all(and most can be bought on the web) I spend most of my time doing heists/missions and air thrusting. Just random, senseless air thrusting.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Are you ****ing for real?

Little **** head MrDickFTW stole this thread and made a video out of it..... ****ing b****

MagnarHD

MagnarHD

Reaction score
Sin$
It depends what mood I'm in, sometimes I like to just go around stunting, other times I like to kill everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register