What's new

Discussion what KD do you have to have in zombies in order to get shotguns?

Mr Prestige

Sam469

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 8000 kills with 32 downs or something and my highest round is atm

yeah you need alot more kills and your highest round is atm?

C

Cool Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah you need alot more kills and your highest round is atm?

didnt notice i didnt type it but it was 43 on buried and i had to end it so kinda annoying my highest ever is 56 on motd but that was on dif acc :tongue: 
I play all the maps and almost never play solo :tongue:

idk then but i heard that some accs are glitched aswell so that could be it but idk anyone who has had it so i dont think its very common and i dunno any other ways to rank up other than what ive said

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
idk then but i heard that some accs are glitched aswell so that could be it but idk anyone who has had it so i dont think its very common and i dunno any other ways to rank up other than what ive said

I know my other account was glitched, but I mean I ranked up to the knife after having skulls for a while even after getting my +550 kd

S3XYxTROLLx17

S3XYxTROLLx17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it goes by the highest round you get to, I was at skull with blue eyes & made it to round 43 on motd and got shotgun

its about your kill death ratio rounds have nothing to do with your rank

C

Cool Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its probably not about round since i had skull and after getting to round 8 on origins i got knife lol

TLM Sole99

TLM Sole99

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to have at least 20,000 kills And a kd of at least 250 to get shotguns. I have 20,000 kills and 0 downs and it just gave it to me because there is a certain kill level you have to get to before it will give it to you

No way you could have gotten 20,000 kills and 0 downs...

FKS LegoMyEggo115

FKS LegoMyEggo115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a 200 kd for co-op stats and only co-op stats and have like 20k kills

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting sick of explaining this all the time :/

It's not just K/D. People who say that are misinformed. It's overall performance. It takes every stat into account to determine your rank. You could have 150,000 kills and 20,000 downs, or 40,000 kills and 200 downs, and you could just get the shotguns. It takes downs, headshots, accuracy, rounds, doors opened, etc. literally everything.

I hate hearing how everything revolves around the K/D because it doesn't. I believe the way I think is the right way because it makes way more sense. Seriously, how easy is it to sit in a corner doing some glitch, and kill mindless NPCs in a game? Everyone would have shotguns and it would be worthless. It doesn't just take the K/D ratio and it never will. People should stop believe that ignorant method.
"I got it with X - kills and Y downs, that means everyone gets it at X - kills and Y - Downs" How the call of duty community works.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No way you could have gotten 20,000 kills and 0 downs...
My friend had 28K kills and 0 downs so I know its possible. You just end the game when your done and you don't get a down. Also if you do get a down you dashboard. The glitch on die rise you can make a new account and sit there for 5-6 hours and get 23K kills with 0 downs. 
its about your kill death ratio rounds have nothing to do with your rank
Are you high on drugs? I made an account with the tranzit glitch the round skipping one. I got to round 214 ended the game and I had shotguns 0 kills 1 down. So rounds have a big factor in this.

H

Veeti Haapanen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This
946948_455453427886808_1090672280_n.jpg

wtf dude =DDDDD 2 million kills and 76 deaths

J

JNation1

Reaction score
Sin$
From the sounds of it you gotta play with noobs and just get to high rounds with them

JamyV3

JamyV3

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not about your KD its about how often you play what is your average round and must have a lot of kills so average 100k kills and a few downs I have 73kd with 141k kills and 1908 downs and I don't have knife I'm very surprised but you just have to play a lot and have a high average round count

Goons

Goons

Reaction score
Sin$
I've already post this today but here is some insight.
Anyone watch TheRelaxingEnd ?
I think he cleared up the whole ranking system debate awhile ago, he played a series of zombie games got 0 kills and still got shotguns proving that k/d has nothing to do with it. However for anyone who doesn't know ranking up is a personal based thing its mostly reliant on your final round to down ratio, meaning you want to constantly improve each game as you play nonetheless rounds 30+ with 2 or less downs is what you're aiming for every game until you hit shotguns or w/e rank it is you are trying to get the higher the round the better. Little things like opening doors, drinking perks, and revives contribute to your rank as well if i remember correctly but not a lot. Also you don't want teammates who are gonna dashboard or leave mid game for whatever reason because that affects your overall rank when someone rage quits. For the record I'm currently shotgun rank after about 30 games or so of 40+ rounds with 0 downs,I was skull when I started going for higher rounds and changed my playing method. As for anyone wondering about the 0 downs part its okay to end the game at whatever round you're comfortable with ending it at, it wont affect your rank. I did however lose my shotguns twice. Once was from afking like an idiot and my teammates abused my downs for revives, the second time was from testing a theory someone had which was starting and ending a game on round 1. I did this for about 18 - 20 games and i got de - ranked back to knife so don't do that :smile: but i did end up getting my shotguns back by playing a 6 hour game on solo to round 108 on die rise with 1 down which was me jumping off the map because i ran out of sliquifier ammo :frown:. Anyways I hope this helped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OklPjB-YUdI

*** There is 9 parts ***

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register