what KD do you have to have in zombies in order to get shotguns?

Discussion in 'BO2 Zombies' started by MP7, Aug 19, 2013 with 55 replies and 10,755 views.

1. MP7

MP7 Enthusiast

Just wondering .-. because i have the knife and skull and i have a 190KD

Do you calculate your KD in zombies by dividing kills by downs?

(Correct me if im wrong about it being only KD, ive watched alot of videos and that seems to be the main thing)
  2. Lady Killer

Lady Killer Enthusiast

whenever the game decides to give it to you lol :p just keep working at it you will get them eventually
    Singh Is King likes this.
  3. XTheCODfatherrX

XTheCODfatherrX Enthusiast

I have a KD of 230 and no shotguns. Just keep working at it.
  4. ItsThy

ItsThy Getting There

Well MP7. Just Don't Get Down Anymore & Get Tons Of Kills. Simple.
  5. dKoyz

dKoyz Banned

I think it goes by the highest round you get to, I was at skull with blue eyes & made it to round 43 on motd and got shotgun
  6. Imodzallday

Imodzallday Newbie

You have to have at least 20,000 kills And a kd of at least 250 to get shotguns. I have 20,000 kills and 0 downs and it just gave it to me because there is a certain kill level you have to get to before it will give it to you
  7. Seawater

Seawater Enthusiast

yeah i did a glitch to get me to round 100 really quick i did it about 4 times withe no downs and u get 25000 kills each time then i got my shotguns
  8. Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird Guys Below Me Suck Retired

I'm getting sick of explaining this all the time :/

It's not just K/D. People who say that are misinformed. It's overall performance. It takes every stat into account to determine your rank. You could have 150,000 kills and 20,000 downs, or 40,000 kills and 200 downs, and you could just get the shotguns. It takes downs, headshots, accuracy, rounds, doors opened, etc. literally everything.

I hate hearing how everything revolves around the K/D because it doesn't. I believe the way I think is the right way because it makes way more sense. Seriously, how easy is it to sit in a corner doing some glitch, and kill mindless NPCs in a game? Everyone would have shotguns and it would be worthless. It doesn't just take the K/D ratio and it never will. People should stop believe that ignorant method.
  9. xJayDeex

xJayDeex Enthusiast

Hah Mocking you should save that. I gave up explaining to people months ago.
  10. frube94

frube94 Enthusiast

Doesn't seem that way with me, I've been sitting around the 25-30 area for Tranzit and Die Rise. 32 for MOTD and now 54 for Buried. and yet I'm still just a skull (Blue eyes because of my activity too)
  11. w159

w159 Gold Record Host

Judging by that, it would lead one to believe there's been one or two threads on this. :p

Just so you know, don't listen to these who are saying it's all about K/D. It is only a small part of the equation. I have a friend with a K/D of about 110 and he has them. I, however, didn't get them until my K/D reached 300. There are multiple factors which come into play when acquiring the rank. It will not be as simple as jumping into a glitch and get 20,000 kills, without going down. If it were like that, then everyone would have them.
    MP7 likes this.
  12. ItsThy

ItsThy Getting There

You Are The Steve Jobs Of..Nothing :P
  13. SKUNN3R

SKUNN3R Banned

well on my main account i have 211,000 kills witth just under 3,000 downs , and im still 5 skull blue eyes i got baned for 2 weeks go on a new account and get 5,000 kills and 65 downs it gave me skull knife blue eyes i was happy i hve never had it before . but that was within 2 days i got it , on my banned acc i have been plying for atleast 5 months
  14. L33T x C0NN0R

L33T x C0NN0R Banned

I have 1,000,000 xp on viva piñata if that counts.
    OpTiC Raiinbow and Atlas like this.
  15. MP7

MP7 Enthusiast

thanks guys :3 now i understand.
  16. w159

w159 Gold Record Host

I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    TLM Sole99 and Bxllocks like this.
  17. Atlas

Atlas Would You Kindly? Diet Moderators

Pretty much what I was thinking (Use the red fertilizer with those red chili plants and make 85% profit) xD
    Bxllocks and L33T x C0NN0R like this.
  18. GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683 Gun Game Ownage

Get a calc and times your downs by 200 thats how many total kills you need to reach I did it and got my shotguns
  19. xJayDeex

xJayDeex Enthusiast

Dont be a newb xD
  20. Mr Prestige

Mr Prestige Contributor

Got mine at 180 k/d so thats wrong