• Thread starter xViruZz
  • Start date
  • Views 611
X

xViruZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't understand how is noobtubing fun?

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How is shooting a gun fun? People have fun on video games in different ways, why's it matter anyways?

Rehz

Rehz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, Noob Tubing is irritating for people. But if you like it, what's the problem?

EG: You like a sniper. you hard scope people.. don't they get mad.. same way as you get noob tubed.

Arthurb_22

Arthurb_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noontubing was the ****! I did it cause i pissed people off and it was funny watching their reactions

D

Dc5K20turbo

Reaction score
Sin$
Its really fun tubing, especially against the tryhards on TDM or the gay trickshotters on SnD, the best thing about it tho, is when someone else is using danger close n tubes n they keep killing you, you pull your tube class out n f*** them up n they start getting mad

Empyre Gaming

Empyre Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you mean ProPiping. Haha But i like it because I find it fun to piss people off. That may be different in your case, but most do it because it's easy to get kills.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you mean ProPiping. Haha But i like it because I find it fun to piss people off. That may be different in your case, but most do it because it's easy to get kills.
The Thumper is the Pro Pipe
But yeah its a part of the game, and I wreck people with it. It's more fun then being a ****** "trick shotter"

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
To get kills of course!! On certain maps I would run around shooting toobs randomly, sometimes I do good sometimes I wouldn't.

exclusiveconsoles

exclusiveconsoles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the real reason why people did that where like me almost, which some had skill but couldn't get nukes so they needed to camp and get multi kills which is 10x easy then bum rushing a kid across the map and getting sniped lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register