• Thread starter NYY
  • Start date
  • Views 37,898
NYY

NYY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the Best modified Rapid fire Controllers for XBox One?
Any reviews out there on the Xbox One Rapid fire Controllers that are already out on the market?

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't heard of any yet. I'd assume there are a few, but I'd be cautious to buy them right now. I would say to check eBay, but the seller is most likely a scammer.

VoLc0m St0n3d

VoLc0m St0n3d

Reaction score
Sin$
Look up the Cronus max I got mine in the mail today will update you with status when I get home and try it out

NYY

NYY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look up the Cronus max I got mine in the mail today will update you with status when I get home and try it out
Doesn't the cronus max allow you to use like your keyboard and other controllers and what not on next gen consoles?
Please let us know how the turbo/rapid fire works on it I might get one if it works out for you good!

Q

Qc85

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the maxfire mod on ebay from console customs . 30$ shipping included . Also had to buy 2 screwdriver to open the controller for 4$ shipping included . u can also buy a already modded controller for about 140$

I love the mod . i didnt installed the optional button so my controller looks like any other . rapid fire works greats . and theres so many option . like for example im currently using auto run when not crouched . auto drop shot when not aiming with sight . and rapid fire . theres quickscope . auto jump . fire rate can be adjusted . U can download the manual on their website to find out every option the mod has .

Took me about 3hours to get everything done . its kinda my first real project with soldering stuff so i suppose it should be quicker for someone with basic knowledge . instructions are very detailed and with lots of pictures . was long but not too hard .

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Evil Controllers has Master Mod Controllers up for Pre-Order.
I will be buying one on friday.

W

ward55

Reaction score
Sin$
What is the Best modified Rapid fire Controllers for XBox One?
Any reviews out there on the Xbox One Rapid fire Controllers that are already out on the market?

My best Rapid Fire Controllers are the ones I have for xbox360...so that is why I got the Cronusmax device.
All my modded 360 controllers work perfectly on the Xbox1 now. And you can also mod your xbox1 controller with it. Nice deal for the price.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
My best Rapid Fire Controllers are the ones I have for xbox360...so that is why I got the Cronusmax device.
All my modded 360 controllers work perfectly on the Xbox1 now. And you can also mod your xbox1 controller with it. Nice deal for the price.
Yeah I just ordered one of these instead. Saves me some good money.

W

ward55

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but you cant use your mic anymore crnus dosent support any wired xbox one mics and there are no wireless ones available
When I need to use my mic in chat with the Cronusmax, I use a second controller with microphone attached signed in to xbox1 . Nice work around until they figure out mic support.

M

Mr ZiggerZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone explain the benefit of paying $200 for a controller that just has rapid fire? -_-'

gtapro151

gtapro151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I need to use my mic in chat with the Cronusmax, I use a second controller with microphone attached signed in to xbox1 . Nice work around until they figure out mic support.
good idea 
I rarely use it anyways, I mainly use my Astros.
me to i did the homemade adapter mode so i have xbox one turttle beachs now ^_^ 
Could someone explain the benefit of paying $200 for a controller that just has rapid fire? -_-'
if your really competitive and care about winning and dont always have a full team it helps....i also use it to make people mad when im board to spark up a little argument its fun

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
good idea 

me to i did the homemade adapter mode so i have xbox one turttle beachs now ^_^ 

if your really competitive and care about winning and dont always have a full team it helps....i also use it to make people mad when im board to spark up a little argument its fun
Yeah. Also I'm buying an X1 Scuf when it comes out so I'll be able to do what the other guy said.

Top Bottom
Login
Register