What's new

Discussion What is a Linux

psych0t1csupr1s3

psych0t1csupr1s3

Linux. Superior, period.
Reaction score
Sin$
Well said.

Not really. I think it's the exact opposite. I may know a lot about computers, but I definitely admit people know more than me. Wheen knows more about a lot of things than I do. Whereas skids on Windows won't admit that. In general people who use Linux are far more modest than Windows users, and one hell of a lot more modest than Mac users. I use Windows for some things, because open source is but a dream, but I much prefer the power of Linux. I don't think that I'm any better than anyone else because of it.

JakeJiigsaw

JakeJiigsaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Neither do I. I have been trying to show my friends how to do some basics on them. Like I said I mainly use mine for firewall. Or when I'm making a new program, or bat file.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really. I think it's the exact opposite. I may know a lot about computers, but I definitely admit people know more than me. Wheen knows more about a lot of things than I do. Whereas skids on Windows won't admit that. In general people who use Linux are far more modest than Windows users, and one hell of a lot more modest than Mac users. I use Windows for some things, because open source is but a dream, but I much prefer the power of Linux. I don't think that I'm any better than anyone else because of it.
I can agree with you on that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register