What's new

Discussion What do you want from next gen GTA V?

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
Wanted to hear what everyone wants for GTA V on XB1, PS4, and of course PC. It's coming out Nov. 18th (excluding pc) and thats not that far away. I myself want a few new cars, better physics for offroad vehicles, more dynamic weather, maybe purchasable houses in sp. That's all I want, what do you guys want?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All I want are heists and a grappling hook to climb buildings. I would also like a glock for a pistol as I hate the current ones.

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
All I want are heists and a grappling hook to climb buildings. I would also like a glock for a pistol as I hate the current ones.
heists are gonna be a let down imo, but grappling hook would be cool as hell, or atleast be able to rappel like that one lester mission.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Heist are the only thing I want. It would be cool to have jetpacks as well. I also want a way we can take video of our selves and/or friends doing stuff. As far as heist goes, all I can say is...
43261565.jpg

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
Heist are the only thing I want. It would be cool to have jetpacks as well. I also want a way we can take video of our selves and/or friends doing stuff. As far as heist goes, all I can say is...
43261565.jpg
jetpacks would be fun as hell.

screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want more interiors and more cars... Also we should be able to put our own spin on our apartments

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sights you actually aim down.. instead of adding a sight that barley help you aim in

PopsM

PopsM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1080p and 60fps
More customisation options for houses, cars and, in particular, bikes
More interiors
Additional maps? Or is that to much to hope for?

A

acr731

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want more interiors and more cars... Also we should be able to put our own spin on our apartments

Customize your apartment....like in The Sims? No thanks. Does anyone really spend any time in their apartments other than hiding from the idiots constantly trying to kill you?

What would really make the apartments interesting would be to allow us to snipe players hiding inside. I'm guilty of standing in the window and admiring the city or watching other players duke it out on the streets below. But I wouldn't do that if I knew someone could climb onto a rooftop a block or two away and blow my head off through the window.

Ryse

Ryse

Normal is boring.
Reaction score
Sin$
New houses, cars, guns clothes etc. All R* need to do for me to buy the game is add new stuff.

screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Customize your apartment....like in The Sims? No thanks. Does anyone really spend any time in their apartments other than hiding from the idiots constantly trying to kill you?

What would really make the apartments interesting would be to allow us to snipe players hiding inside. I'm guilty of standing in the window and admiring the city or watching other players duke it out on the streets below. But I wouldn't do that if I knew someone could climb onto a rooftop a block or two away and blow my head off through the window.
I was responding to the op... Every high end apartment should not look the same... Not like sims like gta..
Just so you know hiding in your apartment makes you a target

bruvs

bruvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reducing the console price to around , £8.99 maybe even pay 9 , why New console's out now while I'm skint

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
Reducing the console price to around , £8.99 maybe even pay 9 , why New console's out now while I'm skint
stop being stingy.
I was responding to the op... Every high end apartment should not look the same... Not like sims like gta..
Just so you know hiding in your apartment makes you a target
i never said that?

bruvs

bruvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While I am not 100% certain what stingy means would I be correct in assuming it is not an out and out compliment

nooneimportant77

nooneimportant77

Reaction score
Sin$
I want a trade in/upgrade deal... I can't afford the game, and PS+ to play online right now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register