What's new

Discussion What do you think? Kills or Objective?

• Thread starter xtend3d
  • Start date
  • Views 1,756

Objective or Kills in an Objective Gamemode?

• Total voters
MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Both. I like to get kills, as anyone else, but I also don't like loosing. If we are loosing, I go from killing to just trying to get the objective done.

KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate people that will play domination and only have two captures(the one at the start of each round) and 5 deaths, if they are on the loosing team. If my team are loosing Ill take 20 deaths trying to turn it around, and if my team ends up winning then it was worth it. Also you will earn the kills back when you take control.

People that are playing objective game modes and not play the objective are doing so for one reason only. The spawns are more predictable in objective games in comparison to Team Death Match, that has much more random spawns.

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I like to do both. I play defense, as soon as a team mate grabs the objective I move in to control the point and stop the attackers. I prefer it this way because then I am playing the objective whilst getting a decent amount of kills.

Akehurst Feeds

Akehurst Feeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are good enough to play objective and get tons of kills then stick with it, Fastest way to level up legit is always playing objective and protecting, Plus making sure you do challenges along the way to get more xp

Top Bottom
Login
Register