What's new

Discussion what do you guys do for fun in gta v?

• Thread starter killerwithin2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,817

what do you do in gta v

• Total voters
Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple; Races with "friends" and just kill whoever i see with stickybombs.
If someone cries in the mic, i'll just tell them that "This is GTA, go cry for someone else".

The game is +18 deal with it. I don't rage/cry when someone kills me. They just paied for my car!

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually go on a Convenience Store robbing spree with my buddies.

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I park a vehicle outside shops with players in and block the doors so they can't get out and have to leave the lobby :tongue:

Why do people think that?
U can just hit the back button an pick the easyway out?

Works great to kill noobs to, camping at your appartment...
Instead of walking out the door (and having that neverending cutscene) u spawn at there back....:sneaky:

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also just join a contact mission and then back out of it. This will spawn you out on the street without affecting your bank or your stats. You will remain in the same lobby as well.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I strafe run people while in a tank, there is no feeling like blowing up a tank with your cannons when flying low!

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't really been playing multiplayer lately. I am currently messing around in single player and adding mods to my save game. When I'm in multiplayer, I am usually either creating jobs or I am hosting modded lobbies on my Jtag.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple; Races with "friends" and just kill whoever i see with stickybombs.
If someone cries in the mic, i'll just tell them that "This is GTA, go cry for someone else".

The game is +18 deal with it. I don't rage/cry when someone kills me. They just paied for my car!
Haha except there is a nice way to make it where you never pay for their car so the money keeps coming out of their pocket

JustBenH

JustBenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Modding

Also, there's no such thing as 'DNS Codes'. You were just connecting to a forwarding DNS Server which either had a dump of Rockstar's prod.cloud and had an edited tunables.json, or it was forwarding to the actual prod.cloud server but mapping tunables.json locally.
Either way that's what I do lol

A

acr731

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I kill every bleeping thing that moves. Its the only thing keeping me interested in the game these days. My goal is to get to a 20 KD ratio and I'm almost there.

Zerkzes

Zerkzes

Reaction score
Sin$
I like to run up stores that have other players shopping Haircut/Clothing/Tattoo and kill em all!
Also like to drive to LSC and kill the mechanic of the garage and wait for other players to come to get their cars modded and kill em! :smile:

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I like to run up stores that have other players shopping Haircut/Clothing/Tattoo and kill em all!
Also like to drive to LSC and kill the mechanic of the garage and wait for other players to come to get their cars modded and kill em! :smile:

That's not exactly what I do, but i like to kill. Kill or get killed. Or be left alone, but you would still kill them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register